• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosen is going to have a fun week on social media

All you have to do is look at that OT and see how no one trusted him to have the ball until it was absolutely necessary.

I should say too, that this offense was reworked to be pro-style around Rosen.

With his decision-making, and these freshman WRs.....

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Yeah, I'm confused. Thought I saw that they were preparing Bateman and Barnett for this game.
No, Saban clarified last night. He said two guys, Bateman and Barnett, were competing to start, but that he never said Hurts wouldn't play.

Kevtones

Maybe.

If the team plays like they are against anyone other than the worst team in the Big Sky they're going to have a long year.

Yeah, they look underprepared and unfocused. I've said this at least 4-5 times under Helfrich. Never once with Chip.

I say that and they score. Lol.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Just saw the kick six in the Houston-Oklahoma game. Guess Stoops never saw the end of the 2013 Iron Bowl.

Balphon

Just saw the kick six in the Houston-Oklahoma game. Guess Stoops never saw the end of the 2013 Iron Bowl.

It's understandable to an extent since there's an inherent speed imbalance between a FG protection unit and the coverage unit.

Still, it seems like whenever a FG return happens that it didn't even occur to the coach that it was a possibility when they were sending a college kicker out to attempt a 50+ yard FG.

giga

Who are we supposed to root for if we hate both these teams? Lane Kiffin might be the tie breaker I need to go for USC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom