• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
QB could have run that in.

So CFB gaffers that hate ND, is it because your team has a history with them, they won a big game against your team, or its ND, lol fuck em?

ND is a unique case in that they are a private Catholic school with this big national fanbase that has allowed them their own "rules" so to speak.

They aren't in a P5 conference. They basically have their own TV network. They have exemptions to get them into the playoff ect...

Lkr

Nobody hates our football team tho. I expect most of CFB gaf to be quite pleased if Duke found a way to beat ND in South Bend
FSU checking in for having no beef with Duke football. I cheer for you and think it's funny when you beat other teams

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I mean, does the general public even know Duke has a football team?

Sure, Duke is the school where Peyton Manning's former QB coach is, thats probably what the general public knows.

GT here. I do.
We're divisional rivals and I'm fine with that, because fuck Paul Johnson. I don't think he's a slimy creep like Fedora or Petrino, but fuck him all the same.

I mean tOSU looked decent too.
You keep using the word decent. I don't think it means what you think it does. I'ma need you to upscale that decent to an "excellent" or "outstanding."

And, preemptively, the word you're looking for to describe Michigan is "dumpster fire"

At least the school knows they have one, I'm pretty sure Kansas has no clue what a football team is.

Hey they rushed the field when they beat Rhode Island yesterday. They know!

You keep using the word decent. I don't think it means what you think it does. I'ma need you to upscale that decent to an "excellent" or "outstanding."

And, preemptively, the word you're looking for to describe Michigan is "dumpster fire"

Michigan looked better though so I dunno.

jfkgoblue

This year is gonna suck as an OU fan. We are gonna be 3-3 real quick.

We barely have an idea how good these team are... its been one week, wont really get a good idea until conference play.

For example my team (Michigan) will be ranked #5 come Tuesday and we will have yet to know really anything about them other than they are way better than Hawaii

It wouldn't be a Sunday without a team wearing orange managing to break my heart.

I thought I was safe today. I thought I was safe. STUPID Adam. You like this pain. You deserve this pain.

urge26

It wouldn't be a Sunday without a team wearing orange managing to break my heart.

I thought I was safe today. I thought I was safe. STUPID Adam. You like this pain. You deserve this pain.

you'll pull this out... we destroyed ND in the Fiesta Bowl last year and they'll equally figure out how to screw this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom