• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Possibly but you will likely win out and backdoor your way into being big 12 champs again.

Haha you're probably right. I'm the shitty fan that's ready to bulldoze the stadium and call it a year as soon as we eat an upset.

Ohhhh shit game on! Somehow I actually find myself rooting for Texas I can't believe it... god I hate Notre Dame.

Crisco

Banned
On the one hand, fuck Notre Dame. On the other hand, fuck Texas. I'll root for 12 OTs, players collapsing from fatigue, and the game decided by a blatantly bad call leading to riots and looting.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
only watched bits and pieces, but ND seems to have problems stopping that one running play, where the RB just takes a simple step to his left and goes forward.

200.gif

I can see the official being behind the play and not seeing the targeting but then they can easily review and they don't? What the hell is the point of the new rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom