• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Honestly I though Wisc wouldn't be able to move the ball much at all but they have gone up and down the field. Settling for too many FGs in the red zone though.

Wiscy doing a great job on those jet sweeps and getting to the edge. Ohio states playing some shit man to man need to switch it up

It feels weird to have a comfortable conference win against anyone not called Kansas (and even them sometimes). Really happy with holding TTU to 17. Super bummed I was working and had to miss it.

iQRwB.jpg

jfkgoblue

Dammit, I'm starting to get cocky and feel like Michigan is by far the best team in the Big Ten right now, this is how I end up sad and disappointed.

Draconian

Is there some law prohibiting cameras on the left side of the field at Camp Randall? This angle is atrocious.

EDIT: They finally switched.

Falchion

This Ole Miss game is totally going to OT. I know Arkansas has it first and goal but it's got to go to overtime.

Top Bottom