• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
faceface.0.gif

AntoneM

I expect OSU to probably turn it around and win this but this is why I hate playing half of the season against crap teams. It doesn't prepare you. Wisconsin is battle tested.

Don't worry, you'll be playing a 9 game conference schedule like the Pac 12 and Big 12 soon.

Rocketz

12 hours later but I'm finally back home from Toledo homecoming sunburnt and all. UT did their best to fuck it up against BG but for the 7th year in a row we won.

Now Ohio State figure this out.

Don't worry, you'll be playing a 9 game conference schedule like the Pac 12 and Big 12 soon.

I'm a Michigan fan but the big ten already is. Not really OSUs fault though their schedule is just backloaded and OU is not really good. Their first good opponent is just pretty damn good and has had a tough schedule already.

This is actually what I expected to see against Oklahoma. They're such a young team that hasn't been tested-not surprised this is going like this.

Fuck, they just keep running the same play over and over and OSU can't stop it.

Mrbob

Not enough points for the amount of yards wiscy has.

Will be nice to see how Hornibook evolves with another off season with Chryst.

Jamesways

Go Badgers! Great start.

Kfan goofballs in Mpls predicted not only OSU score 50, but win by 50.
I'm not sure that'll happen in the second.

Of course the Fargo Flash is still doubling down on Mn going10-2. PA still says Mn knocks Wisc out of a bowl. I think they probably should win two more.

Slurmer

Banned
I haven't watched sports analysts/halftime shows in a while. Is it safe to assume mark may is still an idiot and always picks against PSU?

Broank

Honestly I though Wisc wouldn't be able to move the ball much at all but they have gone up and down the field. Settling for too many FGs in the red zone though.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
The best QB in the draft now sitting on the bench for 2 drives in a row after those picks.

Notre Dame is a dumpster fire... and Stanford is falling apart.

Top Bottom