• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Literally one of the dumbest rules in sports. Shocked players don't abuse it actually. Just "fumble" the ball forwards out of bounds to gain an extra 5-10 yards.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Real talk

screenshot_2016-10-153xuns.png

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Literally one of the dumbest rules in sports. Shocked players don't abuse it actually. Just "fumble" the ball forwards out of bounds to gain an extra 5-10 yards.

You can't just fumble forward for yards. If someone tried that they should just get the ball back at the spot of the fumble, not where the ball went out of bounds.

Gorillaz

That last series for Ohio state was life ending. Too many almost turnovers.

Is Wisconsin basically saying "download complete" before halftime?

HeySeuss

So Urban got flagged for sideline interference while standing on the sidelines? Didn't look like he stepped on the field of play and he got hit by the ref. Wtf?

Falchion

So Urban got flagged for sideline interference while standing on the sidelines? Didn't look like he stepped on the field of play and he got hit by the ref. Wtf?

The white stripe is for the refs to run up and down so if you get in their way it's a flag.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Saban's never been slapped by a ref and then penalized for it. Just saying.

Broank

If the ref runs into you in the white area it's a warning then penalty. Exact same thing happened to Michigan I think against Wisconsin. lol

Meier

My god. Texas gets a taunting foul after stopping a third down. Then gets a stop on 4th and gets another unsportsmanlike after a 4th down stop. Fortunately it was after the play so it didn't give them another chance.

I expect OSU to probably turn it around and win this but this is why I hate playing half of the season against crap teams. It doesn't prepare you. Wisconsin is battle tested.

Top Bottom