• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Here's something to cheer you up. Was out last week and saw this:

30307509976_04cdfe6076_z.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I need two of those!

AntoneM

So either Georgia's recruits are all busts or they're going to miss Richt sooner than they thought.

*I may be speaking prematurely.

ryseing

False starts are a lot easier to see. Also, they missed the targeting that concussed gallman, so whatever. ACC refs are forever terrible. Just gotta play through it.

Yeah I'm not complaining like some. ACC refs suck on both sides and ya gotta deal. Y'alls crowd has earned every one of those false starts. We need to get better on the snap count.

Nialrot

False starts are a lot easier to see. Also, they missed the targeting that concussed gallman, so whatever. ACC refs are forever terrible. Just gotta play through it.

Hit with shoulder first and the player was a running back I.e. not defenseless. Definitely not targeting in any aspect.

Just good ole football.

jjasper

Sounds like UT is about to start a bunch of third string LBs and CBs against the number one team in the country. Going to be without 6 starters. Yay

No matter what happens here game can everyone please stop overrating acc teams? It's only because people overrated other ACC teams (FSU, Louisville) that people overrated this one. It's a cycle. They're just decent to mediocre across the board. Like the PAC except Washington.

ryseing

No matter what happens here game can everyone please stop overrating acc teams? It's only because people overrated other ACC teams (FSU, Louisville) that people overrated this one. It's a cycle. They're just decent to mediocre across the board.

Stahp. It's not like we're a bunch of chumps either. We should be undefeated if our coach hadn't temporarily gone insane.

And here comes the exposure of our secondary.

Stahp. It's not like we're a bunch of chumps either. We should be undefeated if our coach hadn't temporarily gone insane.

You're decent. I think you will have a hard time convincing people you are a top-10 team. Which would be the only excuse for Clemson's performance if they are truly #3.

Steveo

Banned
Lol, Georgia Bulldogs fans are already calling for a new coach.

Is that a new record? I thought Kirby Smart was going to do what Mark Richt couldn't?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
You're decent. I think you will have a hard time convincing people you are a top-10 team. Which would be the only excuse for Clemson's performance if they are truly #3.

What world do you live in where top 3 teams don't struggle against mid tier conference opponents sometimes?

Top Bottom