• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
If anything Clemson's looked overrated all year they just happen to get Louisville at their own place at night with game day so they were ready even beyond the refs and the choke hold.

If that game was at Louisville I think Clemson loses. Still think Louisville been the overall better team this year.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If anything Clemson's looked overrated all year they just happen to get Louisville at their own place at night with game day so they were ready even beyond the refs and the choke hold.

If that game was at Louisville I think Clemson loses. Still think Louisville been the overall better team this year.

And yet they needed a questionable forward progress call negating a fumble recovery and a blatant hold on that big run to beat Duke last night. You can't call out Clemson's home cooking and ignore some pretty bad home cooking that Louisville isn't getting anywhere else.

lol

ssndhx0.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
No fucking shit.

Too late.

NC State shit in motion y'all.

Well, just so you know, you don't have a monopoly on football misery, at least this year. But there's nothing like that feeling of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

ryseing

Well, just so you know, you don't have a monopoly on football misery, at least this year. But there's nothing like that feeling of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Nah, we have a monopoly on general misery. At least y'all have basketball.

We have a coed fucking creep from Alabama and a man whose football IQ could be generously described as that of a fifth grader as our revenue sports coaches.

Top Bottom