• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Nissouri gets you everytime

Cu1dM4LUsAADNMT.jpg

jjasper

Barnett is easily the best Tennessee player in 15 years

Edit: I guess easily is a little over zealous but I do believe he is up there with Eric Berry.

"I don't think Tennessee can match up against Bama talent-wise."

No shit shirlock. Nobody in the nation can. Hence why Bama just scored another TD.

Falchion

Every analyst in college football says Dobbs is a good QB but I refuse to believe it. Dude is always high or low, even on his completions.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
What's up with Ridley's hands today?

Hurts now has the most rushing yards of any QB under Saban.

Lkr

I know it's only wake but two weeks in a row the FSU defense looks competent. Kelly has earned his job back idk what changed because Derwin James is still out.

Is it the return of Vic Viloria?

Lkr

Hell of an effort on that Hail Mary there lmao

Only up a TD against wake I think second half turns it into a blowout

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm officially through with the glass half full "our offense can keep us in every game" mentality. Second week in a row our defense has at least managed a few stops and our offense laid a massive egg, and that's not to mention the degradation our special teams have seen even though we hired a dedicated special teams coach this offseason.

I expect the defense to be bad. There are a lot of legit reasons for it that we're working through with baby steps and you can actually see some progress here and there. We can't survive the offense continuing to be this inconsistent and undisciplined, though.

Gators D hasn't let a first down happen in the game for Missouri. And still only managed to be up two FGs.

And then Tabor comes through with one them there NOTS!

Top Bottom