• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

lush

7 turnovers and 700 yards of offense. Unsure of how to feel about this one. Bring on Alabama. Hopefully we have Kirkland back next week.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
UF is all like

4e4vFlR.jpg

squicken

Still nervous from that one. Better to choke and still win at least. Vols are a heart attack team but I wonder if all their injuries really catch up with them vs Bama

tebunker

Banned
I imagine Bert is even angrier, now.

Bo knows...

How do people defend when your opponent has 3 top level backs that are almost all completely different styles

This game is not going how I expected it to.

I honestly expected a closer game. However, I think this is good practice for Neyland next week. We finish this, close it out, play the way we're supposed to, and I am not sure UT comes back from a bad turnover day...

Draconian

lol I wanna know on what planet Humphrey is a first round draft pick right now. He gets beaten routinely on a weekly basis. If he's among the best, there's nobody good out there at all.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
If Miami can't score a td against us in three drives they might not be that good.

They get past us though and they might be undefeated going into the ACCCG.

Jarnet87

FSU D somehow starting well, offense sputtering. Only a matter of time before the D falls apart.

And now Maguire is in, jesus

Top Bottom