• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

Michigan fans know what it's like to get their head bashed in by their rivals... I'm trying hard not to talk shit but then I see this.

Always this too:

CkcXfbKUoAAAxGI.jpg

Jarnet87

I know anything can happen, but I can't help but feel confident that our dline is going to feast on FSU's oline.

Not helping that Cook hasn't gotten involved in the passing game. Need to call some screens for him. Now maguire out. Is Malik Henry the 3 tonight lol

Jarnet87

Third and 19 and Charles Kelly calls a play to bring everyone up and play man. This when you play zone. Give up touchdown. Jimbo had to be jumping ship otherwise how could he not fire this clueless moron

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Harbaugh definitely ran up the score, but fuck Rutgers. They had their own brand of shady bad shit going on.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Let me amend what I said earlier.

Miami might be that team that is ready to be THE team this year. Richt got dem boys ball'n at this alma mater.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Miami might be that team that is ready to be THE team this year. Richt got dem boys ball'n at this alma mater.

It took until the second quarter to score a td against our defense. That isn't super impressive. Took everybody else like 1m30s.

Jarnet87

The Canes can and should roll through their schedule, but I don't see them beating Clemson in the ACC Championship.

And beating this FSU team will earn them points but it shouldn't. Worst FSU team in 10 years. Could lose another 2-3 games as well

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I don't like football anymore.

I did win a GABF medal today. So if we lose I still win. Take that you stinking canes.

jjasper

At this point if you had to take a bet of the playoffs being:
Bama
OSU/Michigan winner
Clemson
Washington

vs the field would anyone take the field?

Jarnet87

Yeah baby missed tackles, the staple of a Charles Kelly defense. The blown coverages are coming as the defense gives up

Top Bottom