• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LT tackles linebacker, who runs into QB low because of it, gets called for sacking the qb

tebunker

Banned
LT tackles linebacker, who runs into QB low because of it, gets called for sacking the qb

What a bullshit roughing the passer call.

Football in general has to look at these rules, intent has to be clear, was dude trying to hurt qb?

I mean look at that last sack hit below the waist and not much different but no call?

This is dumb.

The rule was dregged up after a series of QB injuries in the pros due to low hits, KC dude on Tom Brady in 2011, and Pitt vs Cinci a year two later on on Dalton.

It sucks, but they have to allow for intent to be determined.

jjasper

100% those will not be the final 4 teams in the playoff
Which 1 or 2 do you not think will get in. I am personally not sure Washington is that great but the PAC 10 is terrible this year so I am not sure they will lose kind of like FSU the first year of the playoffs.

Which 1 or 2 do you not think will get in. I am personally not sure Washington is that great but the PAC 10 is terrible this year so I am not sure they will lose kind of like FSU the first year of the playoffs.

Out of those 4(5) i would say Washington is the least likely. Also wouldnt be shocked to see ur or UM to both drop 1

shanafan

Did ESPN just say.. "When you think the game will turn.."

Still losing by over 50 points with only one quarter left.

Jarnet87

I'm scared at how positive Jimbo was there at the half.

Jimbo still thinking FSU has comeback magic, he forgot it died earlier this season. Miami got this if they stay aggressive, which for whatever reason a lot of teams haven't, including Miami 2 years ago.

andycapps

At this point if you had to take a bet of the playoffs being:
Bama
OSU/Michigan winner
Clemson
Washington

vs the field would anyone take the field?
Could see this list happening. The only wildcard is Washington. Not sure if they'll make it unscathed even though the PAC 12 is awful.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Has there been a single holding called against one of our opponents this year? This is getting ridiculous.

Top Bottom