• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfkgoblue

That is what happens when you stack 8 in the box and rush 6

UCF wanted Speight to be the one to beat them and boy is he ever beating them

Speight for Heisman

Fuck Scott Frost.

Harbaugh wants them tears

Cl8PhvQUsAU3b6J.jpg

Ryuuroden

I had to turn it from Michigan. The 5 year old said he liked their costumes. Clearly, I'm failing at multiple levels here.

Its ok, the stepson likes Michigan because his dad is a Buckeye fan. Clearly me being a Buckeye fan hasn't ofset his dads douchyness level factor yet.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ouch, that Penn St linebacker went for a helmet hit on Peterman and he ducked and hit his own guy instead. Laid him out.

andycapps

Last Chance U guys Marcel Andry and Ronald Ollie are actually looking really good in run defense in the UGA vs Nicholls game. They're selling out to stop the run so far and they're doing a decent job of it. Eason looked great first drive but OL is going to have to run block better to make things easier on Chubb and Eason by extension.

UGA 10-0 8 min left before half.

Its ok, the stepson likes Michigan because his dad is a Buckeye fan. Clearly me being a Buckeye fan hasn't ofset his dads douchyness level factor yet.
My bf and I are both insane OSU fans, so how he ever learned to say something nice about Michigan is beyond me.
fuck eating corn.. Why was this not the first item on your agenda to fix.
I actually will take some responsibility for that! My mom's response of "TALK TO THIS CHILD" was perfect, though. When I explained to him that it's not okay to like Michigan, he responded with "But shouldn't we be nice to everyone?" And, mang, I had to walk a line there. Not gonna lie. I think my answer of "We don't want anything bad to happen to them, we just don't want them to ever be happy" was pitch perfect, tbh.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If the Charleston Southern football players had been signed up for fake classes, they wouldn't have had to spend money on school supplies.

LOL Penn St

Lkr

I mean, I guess the tip reception was lucky, but i havent seen anything else i'd call lucky.

Christmas had the ball dropped right in front of him on that fumbled snap. Everything is going their way today, much better luck than some schools in the state have had against their cupcakes

I actually will take some responsibility for that! My mom's response of "TALK TO THIS CHILD" was perfect, though. When I explained to him that it's not okay to like Michigan, he responded with "But shouldn't we be nice to everyone?" And, mang, I had to walk a line there. Not gonna lie. I think my answer of "We don't want anything bad to happen to them, we just don't want them to ever be happy" was pitch perfect, tbh.
pretty solid answer Adam. I'm impressed.

Next lesson is butter knives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom