• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

Christ, twc is lucky it has phone robots, I woulda bitten the head off a live customer service rep. I still will if I get a hold of one, now I have to have the digital antenna set up.

Christ, twc is lucky it has phone robots, I woulda bitten the head off a live customer service rep. I still will if I get a hold of one, now I have to have the digital antenna set up.
TWC is a mistake. They're a mess. : airhorn :

They sent me a disconnect notice over 11 cents a few months ago. I had bill pay setup, and something changed in my pricing. And, I was 11 cents short. I never check it, because why would I? ELEVEN CENTS.

I was fit to be tied.

Ryuuroden

Oh god, I'll consider the 7 year old getting a butter knife, but there's no way in hell the 5 year old is allowed in the kitchen without me or a helmet. Because he will destroy ALL THE THINGS.

Children, why we cannot have nice things. My mom warned me of this saying she could not have expensive stuff while my sister and I were growing up. For sure, before I had my own, I never wanted anything to do with them. Little did I know how amazing they are, I don't know how I was ever against the idea. Even when they are utter monsters I can't help but love them to death. I'm ok with not having nice things now, kids are worth it.

Children, why we cannot have nice things. My mom warned me of this saying she could not have expensive stuff while my sister and I were growing up. For sure, before I had my own, I never wanted anything to do with them. Little did I know how amazing they are, I don't know how I was ever against the idea. Even when they are utter monsters I can't help but love them to death. I'm ok with not having nice things now, kids are worth it.
It's interesting. My bf and I are in the process of moving in together, although they've pretty much been here 24/7 for the last month anyway. We kind of got thrown into the parenting thing (which has been insanely amazing, and we're both 100% happy as fuck with it). But I've had to learn on my feet pretty damn quickly.

Everything gets sticky, and I have no idea how. My house is never organized anymore. There's screaming and yelling. People have melt downs at least once a day. And I fucking love it. Every damn second of it.

Ryuuroden

It's interesting. My bf and I are in the process of moving in together, although they've pretty much been here 24/7 for the last month anyway. We kind of got thrown into the parenting thing (which has been insanely amazing, and we're both 100% happy as fuck with it). But I've had to learn on my feet pretty damn quickly.

Everything gets sticky, and I have no idea how. My house is never organized anymore. There's screaming and yelling. People have melt downs at least once a day. And I fucking love it. Every damn second of it.

I'm always finding sticky notes on the walls. They like to have "how high can you jump competitions"...

I'm always finding sticky notes on the walls. They like to have "how high can you jump competitions"...

Yes, cable is back on. Back to football

Hhaha nice one.

The oldest likes to see how many sticky notes he can get to stick to one of the cats. (We have 6, and with them moving in we have 7). The 5 year old has never met perfume, cologne or body spray he doesn't love. So half of my house smells like a brothel in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom