• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

Holy fuck the UCF receiver got held on that pass. And ESPN wants to tell me about how great the coverage by the CB was lmao he was fucking beat until he grabbed on

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
And all it took was banning half the regulars!

No shit, NFL gaf was too vitriolic and if you liked a team that Packer gaf hated, they made sure you had a miserable experience posting on the forum. I got to where I hated the thread.
I know we give ND shit, and tease some of the fans, along with GT and Tenn fans, but I hope they still feel welcome and its fine to join in on the conversation.

jfkgoblue

2/2 on (partially) blocked punts, is UCF's punt protection really just that bad? At this rate, might as well go for it, but then you realize you are playing an elite defense
No shit, NFL gaf was too vitriolic and if you liked a team that Packer gaf hated, they made sure you had a miserable experience posting on the forum. I got to where I hated the thread.
I know we give ND shit, and tease some of the fans, along with GT and Tenn fans, but I hope they still feel welcome and its fine to join in on the conversation.
Yeah even the Michigan and Ohio State fans get along here, some good natured ribbing, but that makes it fun.

So Rutgers is losing to Howard...

It's 14-0, early in the first.

Chris Ash era folks. Making me pine for the days of Kyle Flood.

So my bf didn't enjoy the strip club, but he did start drunk texting me at 3 am asking me where I was and why couldn't he find me.

I made sure to call them at 8am to make sure they were all awake so they could start getting ready for the OSU game.

They do serve alcohol at OSU games, right?

2/2 on (partially) blocked punts, is UCF's punt protection really just that bad? At this rate, might as well go for it, but then you realize you are playing an elite defense

Yeah even the Michigan and Ohio State fans get along here, some good natured ribbing, but that makes it fun.

Hey, fuck you bro

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I really wish the NCSU/ECU game was on a channel I got. I really don't give a shit about these other games and would love to watch that one. As would most people in NC, but no because fuck you

So my bf didn't enjoy the strip club, but he did start drunk texting me at 3 am asking me where I was and why couldn't he find me.

I made sure to call them at 8am to make sure they were all awake so they could start getting ready for the OSU game.

They do serve alcohol at OSU games, right?

Last week was first week, lines were 45+ min and they ran out.

I think Washington should be unranked.

Playing Rutgers should be like a win that's treated as a loss by the polls.

Rutgers? I don't think I know that team.

Fuck. Michigan got a score.
Last week was first week, lines were 45+ min and they ran out.
I kinda hope they run out again so they're hung over in a crowd of 100,000 with no alcohol to soothe the pain.

hahahah screw you Penn State.

Slo

Gophers look awful. We've converted 3rd and long 3 times already, if we were playing a power 5 team we'd be getting our QB killed.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So is anything Penn St can do to get back in the graces of the objective fan? I know they haven't really gone out of their way to make amends so the current animosity is understood.

Lkr

anyone know where i can find a stream of the FSU game? FSGo isn't working, i get a validation error

jfkgoblue

Michigan is displaying why you keep the FB position, Poggi with the escape valve play, Khalid Hill with the overpowering FB dive

What would possess UCF to think their special teams were good enough to try and run that out? A touchback would have been the best special teams play all day.

And all it took was banning half the regulars!
I didn't say there weren't growing pains...

That was probably Ez for the most part.. And Ez (who I like and miss and he will admit this himself) is an asshole.

he is entertaining and his teams like to play proactively and score
But it's.. Penn state.. And fuck them forever..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom