• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balphon

Louisville/Houston shaping up to be quite something.

vh8Dk3V.png

Maybe wait a few weeks before saying that.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I've decided to abstain from the Duke/Wake game for two reasons.

1. My daughter gets her blue belt today shortly before kick off. She's worked for it for almost a year so I'm not missing it. The game would be well into the 2nd qtr by the time I got there.

2. Wallace Wade was a miserable place in late summer in any game where the sun was out overhead, and that was before they cut down all the trees in the east side. Now its going to be mid 90s, 0 shade and I just don't feel like baking for 3+ hrs.

There has always been a game early in the season that I haven't been able to attend for some reason or another and Duke ended up with a big win, either score wise (KU) or momentum wise (GT last year). Hopefully they continue the trend.

Not looking forward to Louisville tho. Please let LSU, Auburn and TAMU fire their coaches so I can say so long to Petrino and Fedora.

Greenymac

We made another. James Lucas is finally here. I'll have a photo of him in Gator gear tomorrow.

CbBOAyx.jpg

And with that now you know why I won't be posting much this season.

You put that innocent child in Gator gear and Im calling DFACS and snitching. Child abuse is nothing to laugh at...

Seriously though congrats on the new addition.

jfkgoblue

After the NFL game on Thursday, I learned that I actually like the fact that this thread is less active, you can actually keep up with replies while their still being plenty, while in the NFL a Touchdown alone will take up 2 pages of "TD!"

Kingbrave

On my way to Bristol with my dad. Got a VT shirt and hat and the tickets I won are right in the middle of the Vols.

Fuck Tenn!

jfkgoblue

On my way to Bristol with my dad. Got a VT shirt and hat and the tickets I won are right in the middle of the Vols.

Fuck Tenn!
That sounds awesome, going to a CFB with your dad is something that is always great no matter how old you are,

Don't forget your Binochulars though :p

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Do you have to have a special subscription to the ACC network or do i just get it with ESPN? I tried to watch a replay of something random on the watchespn app on the ACC network page and it let me. Not sure if that means I am good to go.

jfkgoblue

Do you have to have a special subscription to the ACC network or do i just get it with ESPN? I tried to watch a replay of something random on the watchespn app on the ACC network page and it let me. Not sure if that means I am good to go.
ACC network is the remnants of the old ESPN+, so it is regional only, but you can prob get the games on WatchESPN, just not on TV

After the NFL game on Thursday, I learned that I actually like the fact that this thread is less active, you can actually keep up with replies while their still being plenty, while in the NFL a Touchdown alone will take up 2 pages of "TD!"

Damn straight. Not every play needs twenty people describing it.

Can't watch my old school ucf get wrecked by Michigan cause of work but have an irl friend at the game to send me updates on how bad we play.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm not particularly fond of Pitt since they are a divisional rival but even I'd rather they win than Penn St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom