• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHall

I want these to come back. Just have the Gators script on both sides.

GettyImages-496148012_d5fn6o.jpg

clav

Wasn't Northwestern pretty good last year? What happened???

Offense can't do anything. More running plays last year. Justin Jackson "the ball carrier" ran a lot.

Today he barely ran at all and when he started getting carries, he got hurt.

Passing game is missing since linemen can't give QB time for plays to develop.

Defense is in rebuilding mode although terrible compared to years before. Offense barely provided anything.

Fans who have watched every game already saw the writing on the wall. Someone has to go.

All orange twice last year. Brought back orange about a decade ago after it disappeared in the 90s. I feel like they wore orange pants once during the Leak era, maybe 2005 and then orange jerseys during Muschamp.

I like the orange, but I like it better over white pants.

Edit: looked it up. Orange pants against Bama in 2005. Got destroyed and they never saw the light of day again under Meyer.

I hope they don't do what I did in NCAA. Blue tops over orange pants as psychological warfare.

While blue tops and orange pants would be horrifying, orange tops with white pants seems like a good idea. All orange is a bit much.

HeySeuss

Punter falls down he gets that flag. Ubrz will prolly make sure he goes down on contact next time. That's an automatic first down and in a tight game that can mean an extra possession.

jfkgoblue

So Ohio State and Michigan are 2 of the very few high ranked teams that have looked really good so far, gonna be a great game at the end of the year

urge26

Bucks getting it done even with the slop at the beginning. Let's get one more score in, hold them without a touchdown, and call her a day.

Rocketz

✅ Ohio State win

Toledo has their home opener tonight and they are up 7-3. Can't watch that game since I'm headed to the bars but will be keeping track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom