• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Huh! I glossed right over that.

None in the corners for sight line reasons, I guess...? Pretty much all the sight lines are going to be garbage though (or you're going to need binoculars)

Too steep in the corners if I had to guess to build some sort of temporary structure. 26-30 degrees compared to the 6-10 on the straights

That and the stands they built there would have to see over the buildings.

know its syracuse, but they talked mad shit all week about how we were trying to cheat by bringing attention to their questionable exploits of hiking before the chains are set

Jackson
2/2 133 yards, 1 td
2 rush 79 yards, 2 td

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I wonder why the Ramblin Wreck was at UGA's Butts-Mehre Heritage Hall today.

RdDE3QDh.jpg

Idk about that but a decade or so ago some jabronis stole a gas powered golf cart from GT campus police.

Did it in the middle of the night. Threw it on a trailer. Took it to the GT Clemson game in Clemson. People were riding around being stupid in that thing all day till it ran out of gas and they just dumped it down a hill into some bushes.

I didn't know it was funny or they should be arrested. LoL

It was 21-0 in the first five minutes. Was crazy.

I have watched this for only a couple of minutes, it's not that crazy.

Louisville receivers look to be a foot bigger than the Orange's secondary.

Play by play guy said "50-50 ball." I was thinking, only if the receiver was playing like I do with my nephew and purposely giving him a chance.

Nervous excited for FSU Louisville next week

Jackson is really good, but he pretty much stared down his receiver on all his big throws. If the defense had a clue and/or some talent, they might've got a pick or two.

Will be interesting to see him play against FSU next week.

pxleyes

Banned
We made another. James Lucas is finally here. I'll have a photo of him in Gator gear tomorrow.

CbBOAyx.jpg

And with that now you know why I won't be posting much this season.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Jackson is really good, but he pretty much stared down his receiver on all his big throws. If the defense had a clue and/or some talent, they might've got a pick or two.

Will be interesting to see him play against FSU next week.

FSU's secondary didn't look that great in the opener, but they have the talent.

We made another. James Lucas is finally here. I'll have a photo of him in Gator gear tomorrow.

CbBOAyx.jpg

And with that now you know why I won't be posting much this season.

Congrats, but why do that to him, he's just a baby! He's blameless!

At work on the weekend so cant see the game but is Louisville actually going to be good this year?

A commentator in a game last week had high hopes for them.

An interesting story about the officer involved in the arrest of the ND football player (not the one dismissed from team for gun/marijuana).

Pretty much is in line with what everyone in town/at the university already knows about the police officers in South Bend. Good old Indiana, the only place shitty enough to think bringing the KKK back was a good idea.

http://m.southbendtribune.com/news/local/embattled-south-bend-cop-removed-from-street-patrol/article_e12b18d6-6dca-510f-b963-0fa7f3916ffe.html

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
At work on the weekend so cant see the game but is Louisville actually going to be good this year?

Probably. I'm guessing 9-3, with two losses between Houston, Clemson, and FSU, and then a loss to someone else.

I dunno about Louisville as a team, but Lamar Jackson is putting up some insane numbers against crappy teams so far.

Karl2177

I'm going to bed soon, but I figured I should post this again for those that didn't see it a few pages back. I'll close it around the time of the first game tomorrow.

Week 2 Pickems
Link

NC State @ ECU
Penn State @ Pitt
Cincinnati @ Purdue
Ohio @ Kansas
USCe @ Miss St
Arkansas @ TCU
ISU @ Iowa
BYU @ Utah
VT @ Tennessee
Texas Tech @ Arizona State
Wazzu @ Boise
Cal @ SDSU

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Heads up play by that Louisville DB to toss it back to Wiggins after the INT.

And, holy shit, Mack Brown is boring as fuck to listen to.

cashman

Banned
I'm going to bed soon, but I figured I should post this again for those that didn't see it a few pages back. I'll close it around the time of the first game tomorrow.

Week 2 Pickems
Link

NC State @ ECU
Penn State @ Pitt
Cincinnati @ Purdue
Ohio @ Kansas
USCe @ Miss St
Arkansas @ TCU
ISU @ Iowa
BYU @ Utah
VT @ Tennessee
Texas Tech @ Arizona State
Wazzu @ Boise
Cal @ SDSU

Can't remember if I already submitted it so I just did another one. If I have two just delete my last response.

tumblr_od9syjj4JO1t9jwa9o1_1280.jpg

1 yard short of 400/200...

takeaway, our receivers dropped way too many perfect passes, lamar quickly becoming one of my favorite card quarterbacks, and with our history thats no small feat

cannot stand syracuse style of offense, its 100% gimmick at its core, and the issue isnt the number of snaps they get, the chains being not set ect ect... its that it doesn't allow the refs anytime to look at calls. 3 likely incompletes ruled complete and that whole double forward pass play

ground crew looked for help on each...and snap because the review officials couldnt make the call to stop action fast enough before snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom