• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Im ND ahead of OSU.

tumblr_n2nhx8YuxK1qltkyyo1_500.gif

I forgot how much fun football can be when you don't spend the entire game saying "Fuck you Ed Warinner" .

But, he got beamed in the face by a field goal attempt yesterday. So...that's nice.

So the only result that would have fucked Clemson is the one they ended up with. Awesome

HeySeuss

Hard to believe anybody hates Notre Lame more than they hate us. They're one of the few more polarizing teams than we are.

Just got back from margaritas with a side of Mexican food. Is the game as close as the score would lead me to believe?

Hard to believe anybody hates Notre Lame more than they hate us. They're one of the few more polarizing teams than we are.

Just got back from margaritas with a side of Mexican food. Is the game as close as the score would lead me to believe?

Ya, but people hate us cause they anus.

Notre Dame is just hated.

Ugh, Mark Mays. : guzzles :

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Oh. Um.

I'm not quite sure how to say this. But I honestly don't think people care that much outside of the standard "they won last year and my team didn't" thing. Maybe the "The" thing annoys a few people?

Urban is literally the worst person in the history of he world.

Oh. Um.

I'm not quite sure how to say this. But I honestly don't think people care that much outside of the standard "they won last year and my team didn't" thing. Maybe the "The" thing annoys a few people?

The "THE" thing is the only thing that bothers me. The team doesn't bother me much. Probably because we beat them everytime we play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom