• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got up and turned on the computer.

I saw Florida St lost and Cook was held to 33yds. That was surprising! I have to make some money back now.

Who is looking better in this game?

I also see that Michigan St is a +10pt underdog, That seems a bit too high doesnt it?

Someone tell me who I want to win this game. I mean...I'm scared to pull for Clemson. I just know what they're capable of doing.

Ya'll talking about qt's. I thought this was about the love of the sport.

OU's QB can take me to MacDonalds any time he wants, though.

The answer is Clemson. If Sparty doesn't win, I think they can beat Bama. And I'd rather Clemson beat MSU if MSU has to lose.

You just have to hope that whoever wins also gets beaten up enough for Michigan State to defeat in the final, if they make it.

The entirety of my playoff hope is that Bama loses. MSU winning is icing on the cake, but my main focus is for Bama to get beat.

So Clemson it is. Whoo. Go....Tigers?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Whinest refs ever.

"Waaaa waaaa, Clemson doesn't like our call, let's call a penalty! That'll show 'em!"

I'm going to miss Gary and Vern telling me how amazing Alabama is during the next game. How will I know how superior the SEC! SEC! SEC! is to everyone if they're not there to remind me the entire time?

K.Sabot

Lord the OU band is annoying.

DA DA-DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can I at least assume all of us are Buckeyes tomorrow?

urban-meyer-soon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom