• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "THE" thing is the only thing that bothers me. The team doesn't bother me much. Probably because we beat them everytime we play them.

Officially, when it comes to athletics, the "The" was just to make sure that we were differentiated from Oklahoma State University and Oregon State University.

That's the official story. And it's totally 100% THE truth.

It's also, by law, the official school name.

ROOOOLLLL TIIIIDE PAAAWL

CXlypPZWkAAetSg.jpg

This "Last one home drives" Nissan commercial pisses me off to no end. If one of those fucking clowns didn't back in to the driveway, they win. Fucking idiots.

I know he assists in fundraising, but is there more to the story?

Not particularly. He's just a generally all around nice guy. He gives away like 1000 buckeye necklaces a year. He and his wife sell them to help raise funds for schools and tOSUs scholarship programs. Just a super nice dude.

Plus, he's a fan of the good guys. :p

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So it is a penalty to continue playing when you lose your helmet. Should that guy have been penalized for finishing the tackle?

RoKKeR

Damn. Not going to put that on the kicker, Clemson loves to just take their drives out back and shoot them seemingly right at the mid field mark.

HeySeuss

Are we willing to admit OU is good, though? I haven't watched them this year.

True enough. I've only seen one game and lets face it... They're from the big 12 so you might be on to something.

Funny watching Oklahoma not even rush the kick. Everyone standing there like goonfucks.

True enough. I've only seen one game and lets face it... They're from the big 12 so you might be on to something.

Funny watching Oklahoma not even rush the kick. Everyone standing there like goonfucks.

They'd Sooner just wait instead of play ball.

You...you see what I did there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom