• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

Alabama is the largest national draw, but both Clemson and Oklahoma are much bigger draws than MSU.

According to this , MSU has appeared in 3 of the top 8 most watched games this season (tOSU, Oregon, Michigan), including the #1 spot for the tOSU game, so somebody out there must be watching.

brentech

I don't have a horse in this race, but that seemed like a whole team of taunters around the ball carrier after the play.

According to this , MSU has appeared in 3 of the top 8 most watched games this season (tOSU, Oregon, Michigan), including the #1 spot for the tOSU game, so somebody out there must be watching.

Eh, most of the draw was OSU fans look at the breakdown

Here's a look at the top markets for Saturday's Top 10 showdown between the Spartans and the Buckeyes, according to the release:

1. Columbus, 42.0 rating
2. Dayton, 30.7 rating
3. Cleveland, 28.5 rating
4. Detroit, 26.0 rating
5. Cincinnati, 17.9 rating
6. Oklahoma City, 11.0 rating
7. Tulsa, 10.4 rating
7. West Palm Beach, 10. 4 rating
9. Fort Myers, 10.1 rating
10. Indianapolis, 10.0 rating.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

incorrect, I believe Alabama/Florida drew a 7.8 rating, and is the highest currently for the year

Updated list of regular season games:

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/11/michigan-ohio_state_draws_seco.html

1. Michigan State-Ohio State (7.0 rating), 3:30 p.m. ABC, Nov. 21
2. Michigan-Ohio State (6.8), Noon, ABC, Nov. 28
3. Ohio State-Virginia Tech (6.6), 8 p.m., ESPN Sept. 7
4. LSU-Alabama (6.3), 8 p.m., CBS Nov. 7
5. Florida State-Clemson (5.5), 3:30 p.m., ABC Nov. 7
6. Michigan State-Michigan (5.1), 3:30 p.m., ESPN Oct. 17
7. Oregon-Michigan State (5.0), 8 p.m., ABC Sept. 12
8. Notre Dame-Clemson (4.8), 8 p.m., ABC Oct. 3

JCX

Two of those games were against HUGE national draws.

That's a mean thing to say about Michigan.

MSU/Bama were bigger viewership draws this season than Clemson/Oklahoma, seems like an easy scheduling choice for ESPN. We can all agree that NYE is awful for playoff games though.

Draconian

MSU/Bama were bigger viewership draws this season than Clemson/Oklahoma, seems like an easy scheduling choice for ESPN. We can all agree that NYE is awful for playoff games though.

Pretty much. Hilarious that this is how it works out because this stupid network values THE 155TH ANNUAL ROSE BOWL GAME Y'ALL more.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Best I can tell:
Bama lead 5 weeks in TV ratings (Florida, LSU, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Wisconsin)
MSUn lead 3 weeks (OSUn, Michigan, Oregon)
Oklahoma lead 2 weeks (Texas, Baylor)
Clemson lead 1 week (Notre Dame)

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
After the ACC champ game... you'd think Dabo would never let his guy do that again.

Legit surprised by that... but then again... probably why he did it.

jakncoke

Banned
Rockmill Brewery right off 33 when heading towards lancaster. Place is super cool to visit, they get their water right off the hocking river that runs through on site. They had their water tested and its close to those form Belgium so they brew almost only belgium beers. A few stores around here sell their stuff but its for sure worth going to visit the brewery itself.

This sounds like a place I'll need to visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom