• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Glad Mixon is up at least. Perine doesn't look 100%. So odd that what was a big advantage is now a big problem. 3rd string RB was academically ineligible

Huge no-call

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Didn't know that. You're out of the play if your helmet comes off?

Yes, even if you put it back on.

Continued Participation Without Helmet
ARTICLE 17� A player whose helmet comes completely off during a down may not continue to participate beyond the immediate action in which he is engaged, whether or not he puts the helmet back on during the down� (A�R� 9-1-17-I)

HeySeuss

Yes, even if you put it back on.

Continued Participation Without Helmet
ARTICLE 17� A player whose helmet comes completely off during a down may not continue to participate beyond the immediate action in which he is engaged, whether or not he puts the helmet back on during the down� (A�R� 9-1-17-I)

Wow that seems shitty.

Bad decision by OU there.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Danced around too much on 3rd down
giphy.gif

Vs just running straight forward

giphy.gif

squicken

That's that. Good luck Clemson fans. No idea how good you guys are. OU's lines were never tested so I don't know what this means for Clemson, but it sure it isn't bad. Dominating performance

Draconian

lol at Todd trying to pass that off as a great defensive play. That's a basic look and I have no clue what Mayfield was thinking throwing that pass. Boneheaded decision.

squicken

Big Game Bob!!!!!

The thing about that is pretty much every loss is down to just being the physically inferior team. It's been a long time since he had the better roster. Boise State is the huge outlier there, which he will always be remembered for

Losing on signing day

WiFi is finally back! Man this game has been fun to watch. If Bama beats MSU, the championship game is gonna be a tough one, especially against Clemson.

Edit: Welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom