• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well take a redshirt and bulk up more, er, get healthy.

Exactly. He basically has to sit out 6 more games than normal. But yeah, not sure why he would leave UF given he'd have a good chance at being the starter again. Unless with no roids, he just can't compete!

But probably something else going on that will be swept under the rug as frantically as possible.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If you haven't checked it out yet, Shutdown Fullcast is doing a 40 podcast series, one for each bowl game. So far most are 5-10 minutes each, so their a quick, good laugh.
they used to do a video podcast/show, and the last thing they did, was a video segment on all the bowls. Was funny.

Also, No matter what, Grier has to sit 6 games. If he transfers and sits a year, he'd have to sit the first 6 games of his first available playing time. He can't count redshirt games as his suspension.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Very funny, up until the last one with the sudden announcement they weren't doing it anymore.
yep

Those assholes had cartoon network doing shit for them. 8 bit football, dammit. I miss those.

They were much better than that weekly update with Dan and Ryan Nanni.

ryseing

If you haven't checked it out yet, Shutdown Fullcast is doing a 40 podcast series, one for each bowl game. So far most are 5-10 minutes each, so their a quick, good laugh.

OPTIMUS PRIME GETS FUCKED UP ON ROYAL PURPLE

Nice to have Holly back.

"Arizona's in this thing again?!"

andycapps

they used to do a video podcast/show, and the last thing they did, was a video segment on all the bowls. Was funny.

Also, No matter what, Grier has to sit 6 games. If he transfers and sits a year, he'd have to sit the first 6 games of his first available playing time. He can't count redshirt games as his suspension.
Oh I forgot about that. Yeah, then I'm not sure why he's leaving other than thinking the depth chart is starting to get crowded, or to feel more like the school should have fought harder with the NCAA to appeal his case.

ag-my001

When you go to make your picks, it shows "Favorite" on the left and "Underdog" on the right, but the columns don't seem to actually be favorites and dogs.
Ok. That is how it was for the regular season, but yeah, every so often something would be off and 97% would be picking the "underdog".

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Rich Rod looks mad, and he should... how did they overturn that spot with that horrible video evidence.. no way you move a ball like that without something showing it.. they literally moved the ball a couple inches just because, why the fuck not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom