• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I sarcastically yelled out "COMEBACK TIME" when BYU scored right before halftime. Now home, and...could I actually be right?

because 1 pass was tipped?

One tip.

One early fumble on own side of the field. That first Mangum fumble was the true killer.

The QB was directly responsible for 4 of the 5 turnovers, and Utah only scored off turnovers.

Mangum had a bad first quarter. Arguably one of the worst ever. Oh well.

Bring your guys to Charlottesville Bronco. You got work to get done.

andycapps

This is actually a great idea for teams needing heppin for a bowl game.

@DanWolken: Houston Nutt should start a business where he will contract to coach your team for the bowl game only. It would be amazing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good effort, Lobos.

W7zRuVW.gif

JHall

I'm happy Driskel had a good year. Kid never complained or talked bad about anyone while he was at UF. It's not his fault he had an incompetent head coach and three offensive coordinators while he was there.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Hey fuckers. Go Gamecocks!!! Wait a minute...

Anyway, I need Hokie fans' input. I'm trying to recreate the big old turkey leg for a friend. Does it have any distinctive spices or is there anything I have to be sure to get right about cooking it? Any input on the subtle aspects of the Medieval Times turkey leg would be appreciated

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Nkemdiche actually suspended for the bowl game. Entering the draft this year to no ones surprise.
I don't think any player in the SEC under-performed relative to their talent level more than Robert Nkemdiche.

andycapps

I don't think any player in the SEC under-performed relative to their talent level more than Robert Nkemdiche.
He's got to be one of the worst offenders. Unfortunately, he seemed to have an attitude that because he was so highly recruited and so talented that he could coast by on that reputation. My take anyway.

So a couple of friends of mine got to view and advanced screening of concussion last night and based off of what they told me how the movie basically shows the NFL as a heartless money driven villain that gives no regards to human life, I could easily see this movie doing as much damage to the NFL as blackfish did to sea world. I know it sounds crazy, but this movie will really have millions of people against the NFL

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
So a couple of friends of mine got to view and advanced screening of concussion last night and based off of what they told me how the movie basically shows the NFL as a heartless money driven villain that gives no regards to human life, I could easily see this movie doing as much damage to the NFL as blackfish did to sea world. I know it sounds crazy, but this movie will really have millions of people against the NFL

TELL THE TRUTH

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Blackfish was a documentary. And Sea World was far more vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom