• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I can't think of anything more sad than that grown ass man standing behind McCaffrey chanting Heisman.

It's loser personified.

Kusagari

Neither of you can seriously be suggesting that Iowa and Florida are the second best teams in their respected conferences..... right?

I imagine the majority would agree that Iowa is #4 or #5 in Big Ten and Florida is #5 or #6 in SEC with Harris at QB.

With Roid Rage at QB Florida probaby is second best and he's the only reason they made it there anyway.

clav

I think this a first for me seeing a Stanford fan that stupid. They're using very respectful.

Fans don't mean they're graduates or associated with the school directly.

Some root for college teams because either the local NFL team sucks or there is no NFL team.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
But that's being pushed to the detriment of Stanford being a talented team. PAC-12 getting no respect, basically.

As a born and raised west coast person, I always find the East coast bias/mental gymnastics interesting.

It isn't just timezones either.

I live in California now and still don't give a flying fuck about any of the Pac12 teams.

The two Arizona teams might as well not even exist.

reKon

Banned
Enjoy that muffed punt. But then again it got you 38-0.

Uu2IOJq.png

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
You're an asshole.

Northwestern beat teams that won their bowl games this year, too, unless you think those games don't matter.

Also you're destroying mobile GAF data.

We are on a gaming message board anonymously discussing college football outcomes, and that (admittedly) lame joke places me into the asshole category? You might be taking this discussion a bit to seriously.

And if you are worried about data, I suggest disabling images while browsing GAF with a mobile connection.

reKon

Banned
Hmmm...how the hell were they losing that game when the punt happened?

Kings had wide open catches he dropped - one of them would have been a touchdown and the other drop probably would have been. Cook was playing like NFL scouts were watching and this was his last chance lol. He was just dropping in great passes all game.

Also, Michigan was given a touchdown that shouldn't have counted when they got stuffed three times in a row. That probably would have been just a field goal.

clav

We are on a gaming message board anonymously discussing college football outcomes, and that (admittedly) lame joke places me into the asshole category? You might be taking this discussion a bit to seriously.

And if you are worried about data, I suggest disabling images while browsing GAF with a mobile connection.

I have unlimited data. Think about the other posters as they claim disabling doesn't work.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Those earlier decisions made to "trust your defense" (that is complete fucking trash) by not trying to put actual points on the board looking just a tad bit questionable right now.

Treadwell with a nice quick release. Can't wait to watch the guy at the next level.

Props to Ole miss. They were one fluke play against Arkansas away from winning the sec.

Baylor and TCU would have finished ahead of OU and OSU if they stayed healthy. Injuries are a part of the game, but it's really tough to survive in the Big 12 when the QB goes down. In Baylors case, the 4th string QB had to play. TCU lost their QB for that OU game they lost and were without their star receiver. That's the way it goes in college football sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom