• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRMN

OT: Michigan State needed a bullshit Offensive foul to beat University of Oakland in Orange Round Ball Net Basket tonight.

For some reason this makes me hope MSU loses their bowl game.

Didn't see the whole game, but bullshit calls went both ways this night. Oakland shot 50 free throws. Without the very, very tight game the refs called, this game is not even close.

AntoneM

Didn't see the whole game, but bullshit calls went both ways this night. Oakland shot 50 free throws. Without the very, very tight game the refs called, this game is not even close.

didn't see the whole thing either, but those refs sound generally terrible.

Tough break for Temple as that onside kick was perfectly executed. I really think they had it, but can't count on a kicker to maintain possession in a pile like that.

Rocketz

CW4Vw00WcAEY-sy.jpg

Oh hey they found a body at the apartment complex that backed up to the one I just moved out of 2 days ago. Looks like I moved just in time

BeerGoogles

Neo Member
TCU WR Josh Doctson won't be playing in the Alamo Bowl. That's too bad. He's a great player. I guess some other TCU receiver will have to enjoy a career day by torching our defense.

OLE MISS JUST BECOMES THE NO. 1 CLASS FOR 2016!!!!!

No. 2 overall prospect "flips" from Texas AM to Ole Miss without even an official visit...haha.

Ole Miss jumps to No. 1 after Little commitment
Ohio State and LSU have battled for the top spot in the class rankings since the early summer, but the holiday season brings a completely new No. 1. After roughly two months of hanging around the top five, Ole Miss has made the leap up to the top of the class rankings. The Rebels landed a big commitment from No. 1 rated, five-star OT Gregory Little and the addition gives them a talented and ideal candidate to replace the soon departing Laremy Tunsil, the top-rated OT in the 2013 class. The Rebels' class now includes nine ESPN300 commitments, including Little who ranks No. 2 overall, No. 1 rated QB-DT Shea Patterson and disruptive in-state five-star DT Benito Jones. LSU, which held the top spot last week, was overtaken by not only Ole Miss but also Ohio State, as the recent decommitment of in-state top-five OLB Michael Divinity allowed OSU to remain at No. 2 while the Tigers slipped to No. 3. Both the Buckeyes and Tigers remain in the hunt for the No. 1 class. Another big mover within the top 10 was Michigan, which jumped up to No. 5. The Wolverines landed a pair of ESPN300 commitments in OLB Devin Bush and No. 1-rated RB Kareem Walker. Jim Harbaugh is building a very strong class in his first full year as head coach of the Wolverines, and continues to address needs with these latest pickups. Also included in the top-10 shake-up was Auburn, which moved a step closer to the top five after adding a commitment from top-10 DT Antwuan Jackson Jr. Outside the top 10, a big mover was Oklahoma, which ascended multiple spots and now sits just outside the top 25. The Sooners recently added a pair of commitments, led by ESPN300 DT Chris Daniels, a four-star out of Texas who is a big and powerful defender capable of being a handful in the trenches

Jhriad

Is College Station that bad?

I remember Jonny Football not liking it there too.

I just looked it up, its a lot bigger than Oxford.

College Station is fine if you're okay with bland, white suburbia. Add in a good helping of very conservative spice and you've got College Station. It's better than some shitbergs like Waco or Lubbock but that's not saying much.

College Station is fine if you're okay with bland, white suburbia. Add in a good helping of very conservative spice and you've got College Station. It's better than some shitbergs like Waco or Lubbock but that's not saying much.

I've heard the word cult come up a few times too when describing College Station.

Anyway, did NIU kick Boise St's dog or something? NIU had 33 total yards and got destroyed 55 to 7. And those 7 points were from special teams, not offense.

The $9.99 stories about Flood are downright scary.

This guy isn't even fit to coach at the high school level.

Apparently, he called an academic advisor a bitch after she reported that one of his players missed a class as per protocol.

Piggus

Oklahoma looking pretty solid at QB for a while now.

You too. And to all a good night

Any bowl games on tonight? Can't be arsed to look at the OP and translate that west coast commie bullshit timezone to EST.

But it's easy... Just take the west coast time and add the number of points that Georgia scored against Florida this year.

SEC Network and ESPN-U are both playing a re-run of LSU v. Alabama right now, but the ESPN-U broadcast is 5 minutes ahead of the SEC Networks. Is it so hard to play a re-run of something else on one of those networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom