• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Offseason: FEAR THE TREE (and other non-threatening PC mascots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like SDSU will also stay in the MWC. Although it seems to be on much better terms than what happened with Boise St. I'll expect a joint BE/SDSU statement soonish.

CUSA CUSA CUSA

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Well that was unexpected. It was funny listening to ESPN radio last night and they were talking about how shit the Eagles' coaching search was for not being able to get anybody.

I actually did a few google searches using different phrases involving Mortensen to make sure that twitter account was real before I posted it here. :jnc

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Now who will stop the SEC's reign of terror upon college football? WHERE IS YOUR COLLEGE FOOTBALL GOD NOW?

pxleyes

Banned
Shameless steal from edsbs

DUCKCON ONE. DUCKCON ONE. DUCKCON ONE. DUCKCON ONE. DUCKCON ONE. DUCKCON ONE. DUCKCON ONE. DUCKCON ONE.

Talon

I don't see it. I mean, it's the NCAA so they can be random as hell with their judgments, but I really don't see anything remotely resembling a bowl ban unless they find a check from Phil Knight/Chip Kelly written out to DAT.

Those Miami allegations by the NCAA are supposed to come out by tomorrow, right? Or is that today?

Apparently. But it seems like Miami doesn't have to release any type of report because they're private. Barring any leaks, we probably won't get much until the NCAA final report.

cdyhybrid

Now who will stop the SEC's reign of terror upon college football? WHERE IS YOUR COLLEGE FOOTBALL GOD NOW?

We will. It is our destiny. We ended Miami's seemingly invincible reign in the Orange Bowl in '94. It is time for things to return to the way they should be in college football: with UW on top!

So, this has to mean a comically gigantic hammer is going to hit Oregon, right?

We can only hope.

Nice of Chip to wait until the underclassman draft declaration deadline passed to leave, BTW.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We will. It is our destiny. We ended Miami's seemingly invincible reign in the Orange Bowl in '94. It is time for things to return to the way they should be in college football: with UW on top!

We can only hope.

Nice of Chip to wait until the underclassman draft declaration deadline passed to leave, BTW.

Alabama did in 1992. You're theory is already dead.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975
DC will now be Kelly and the #Eagles most important hire. Name I am hearing that's bantied around most inside Novacare is Todd Grantham UGA

Just when Andycapps thought it was safe to not worry about Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom