• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Offseason: FEAR THE TREE (and other non-threatening PC mascots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Whelp,

Carlos Hyde kicked off the team. Although he did the same with Storm Klein last year and let him back on.

And our starting Corner Bradley roby was arrested in Indiana this weekend for refusing to leave a bar.

*itshappening.jpg*

As much as tOSU may want to be SEC, it'll never happen.

Oh, there's now an Aaron Murray Rule. Change of Possession results in the QB being marked "Defenseless"

bolded was sarcasm. I think.
That's a good rule change.

mre said:
So, what I'm getting from this is that Dial's hit on Murray was legal, hence the rule change now.

Great! So now all the UGA fans on tigerdroppings can let it go, right?

Edit: Nope, I was wrong.

The officials said later that Dial should have been given a personal foul or some such. So I don't know what this rule would have changed about that.

Piggus

lmao

Unfortunately that's the only decent home game for probably the entire season with the possible exception of Oregon State. Our schedule is pretty pathetic. Other than that it's Nicholls (lol), Cal (lol), Wazzu, UCLA and Utah, and I'll probably be in Korea during the Utah game. At least I'm going to at least one good game this season. :/ Just wish it were a home game.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Whatever you say, DeLoss.

Small notification to Clarett-GAF: BertramCooper got banned in one of the royal baby threads.

Cyan, when he gets back please make sure he gets tagged with a link to whatever post he got banned for. In a thread about a baby. A royal baby.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I like that I see the word Babby in that topic, cause when I saw it mentioned in here that Buc was banned over the Baby, the word "babby" popped in my head.

What does that say about me?

I like that I see the word Babby in that topic, cause when I saw it mentioned in here that Buc was banned over the Baby, the word "babby" popped in my head.

What does that say about me?

Hey! I wasn't banned!

Also rip Bert :( Looking at his post history i see nothing wrong with what he posted.

Lonestar

Also noticed on that deep pass over Tennessee, that AJ totally throws off his back foot. Don't Matter, Still Touchdown. Still Tennessee.

"A source told ESPN's Brett McMurphy that there is surveillance video of the incident that's contrary to what is being reported."

Hmmmm wonder what it shows.

Most likely #13 showing up with his assault rifle and grey goose again.

Lonestar

"A source told ESPN's Brett McMurphy that there is surveillance video of the incident that's contrary to what is being reported."

What could be contrary? She didn't give birth to a babby boy? It was all a lie?

Oh, shit, you're not Bertram.

MC and VY should roll together. That would be one hell of a Strip Clubbin Mean Muggin duo

Lonestar

First of all, we'd have to come up with a creative and witty name. How else are we gonna get those West Coasters/ND Fans to join up, what with all dem book learnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom