• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
The Big-10 is taking a big shit this year in the bowl season.

Eh I don't think so, due to the way it set-up, the match-ups weren't terrific.

Michigan was right there with FSU.
Ohio State ran into the second best team on a hot night
Nebraska didn't have its QB or all-American safety
Indiana only barely lost to Utah
Maryland had to play BC and only lost by 6

NW beat Pitt
Minnesota beat Wash St

Still got Wisc (should win) and Iowa (prob not)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nothing tops mid 2000s oklahoma in hatred.

I swear the entire football collective wanted to see our program get death penalty'd after we got that championship game despite losing to Kstate in the B12 title game.

Mid 2000s would have been everyone hates USC time. For every fan that thought Boise Sts shit was cute, there were others that were tired of it like me.

Eh I don't think so, due to the way it set-up, the match-ups weren't terrific.

Michigan was right there with FSU.
Ohio State ran into the second best team on a hot night
Nebraska didn't have its QB or all-American safety
Indiana only barely lost to Utah
Maryland had to play BC and only lost by 6

NW beat Pitt
Minnesota beat Wash St

Still got Wisc (should win) and Iowa (prob not)

All I see is a bunch of moral victories. Thats when you know you're stretching....

The Big 10 had a lot of good non conference wins in September and were the strongest conference at that time, but they aren't the best conference to close the year

The good news buknutus, this is likely the only time I'll cheer for your team, because my hate for this Clemson team is immeasurable

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
‪PlayStation Fiesta Bowl.‬

‪One team played like a PlayStation 4. The other played like a PlayStation Vita.‬

glaw52

I hope now the days are over when ESPN looks down on the ACC as a second tier league. The ACC may be the best league in CFB now.

0 points.

mjl.gif
mjl.gif

What a beautiful thing. Fuckin frauds.

Enjoy the new year's boys. Headed deep into Miami to enjoy mine and I know I will. Peace.

Ryuuroden

I just hope this means Columbus gets the Stanley Cup this year. Honestly that would matter more to me anyways since they usually suck. I can count on tOSU winning every year.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If we're basing casual hatred on the amount of fans the other teams have even when they are nowhere near their campus then I have to say Ohio State and Alabama fans are EVERYWHERE and have been for a long time. My dad found no shortage of like minded Alabama fans here in NC to commiserate over Mike Shula or Mike Dubose situations. Ohio State fans are like misquitos in the summer time, everywhere.

LJ11

I hope now the days are over when ESPN looks down on the ACC as a second tier league. The ACC may be the best league in CFB now.
Conference has two of the best recruiters in the country. Clemson just more talented this year than OSU, Dabos rosters have been jam packed. Hope Clemson pulls it out, hoping for a good game.

PR_rambo

Banned
Penn State can take solace knowing they didn't even have to play in the fiesta bowl and still scored as much as OSU did today

Ohio State should of been in it last year. The playoff committee treated this like the Oscars and gave us a berth as a reward for past performance that they did not award us for even though the past team/performance was eons better.

Alabama would've done the same thing to OSU last year.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
All I see is a bunch of moral victories. Thats when you know you're stretching....

The Big 10 had a lot of good non conference wins in September and were the strongest conference at that time, but they aren't the best conference to close the year

bullshit.

Vegas expected the big to be 2-4 at this point with a toss-up tonight.

The B1G is 2-5.

Vegas expects the B1G to go 1-1 on Monday.

I think Ohio State's loss is the worst to just get wrecked like this. Maryland lost by 6. Nebraska was within a touchdown late in the 4th even without Armstrong. Michigan had the lead with 60 seconds to go.

B1G is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom