• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Don't sleep on this W Mich game.

Wisconsin doesn't seem to have blowout in them today so they are keeping W Mich around.

Of course we did...would have been nice for him not to say he was going to stay a couple of months ago though. Just stay quiet about it until you make the decision for good.
I mean.. he probably thought he was going to stay.. realized he was going to make millions being a top ten pick and said deuces.

But..

Send in Jeffrey Okudah

With who we have coming at secondary.. this is true.. still sucks.. but we can survive.

Now to fix the offense..

I've already decided I am boycotting unless some serious changes are coming on offense. I have been a fan my entire life and went to school there but if Urban doesn't seriously make some staff adjustments I just can't. We have all the talent in the world but the last two years I have seen 0 ability from that staff to develop said talent on offense. Shit the only reason we have won most of our high profile games are because of the talent gap of the players. Oh and because our defense is legit as fuck.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I've already decided I am boycotting unless some serious changes are coming on offense. I have been a fan my entire life and went to school there but if Urban doesn't seriously make some staff adjustments I just can't. We have all the talent in the world but the last two years I have seen 0 ability from that staff to develop said talent on offense. Shit the only reason we have won most of our high profile games are because of the talent gap of the players. Oh and because our defense is legit as fuck.

Oh my god.

Ohio state fans couldn't stand seeing an alabama fan in this thread outdoing them so they stepped it up.

Silkworm

Gators break the 20 point barrier! Woo! Of course the defense scored a TD on a pick-six, but still it's nice to see the Gators with 24 points on the board. :)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why go up the middle for no gain on 3rd and 4

Fake edit: that was ridiculous

By which I mean that it wasn't offensive pass interference

Balphon

WMU managed to pair the unlikeliest fumble recovery I've seen in awhile with the unlikeliest catch I've seen in awhile.

Oh my god.

Ohio state fans couldn't stand seeing an alabama fan in this thread outdoing them so they stepped it up.

What the fuck does that even mean? lol Because I'm tired of Urban doing nothing about shit tier play calling? Look. I am okay with losing because that shit is going to happen but when you look like a wet paper bag on offense with that talent? That is a problem and it's been a problem for 2 years.

What the fuck does that even mean? lol Because I'm tired of Urban doing nothing about shit tier play calling? Look. I am okay with losing because that shit is going to happen but when you look like a wet paper bag on offense with that talent? That is a problem and it's been a problem for 2 years.

You're gonna have a bad time with this woe is me stuff as an OSU fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom