• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfkgoblue

LOL another pick

I have to say that Florida's mauling of Iowa makes their win over Michigan that much funnier. Remember there are people arguing that Michigan belonged in the playoffs :jnc
And Clemson lost to Pitt, wtf is your point?

Lkr

FSU wasn't a playoff team
I'm clearly unable to keep up with this conversation lmao
I forgot all about that Troy game and now only just realize the point you were making
Just don't take my shitposting too seriously is the only advice I can give

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
USC is playing some of the best football in the country and should have been the #2 seed to Clemson's #1 seed.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rose Bowl pregame is eternal. The game will never start.

https://vine.co/v/5959t5lnFUH

DL had a pretty good game against Bama. Gaines and Vea both beat double teams on that play in the Vine link. Really happy with our defense this year, we need to lock up Coach K for a long time. Pay him more than what Leavitt got.

definitely solid, though on that play, Stewart should have kept going outside, where the play was lined up, as #Bama76 set up position to push #50 inside (and succeeded). #Bama78 disengaged and moved onto the LB (to also push inside) and Ridley#3 was on the DB#14. The path was to the sideline and up, and Stewart twitched inside when he didn't need to.

On this current USCw game: Darnold did play against Alabama, and didn't do much. Just saying.

Wait I'm seeing on twitter Penn State had a pre-game show that made them underdogs because of... the Sandusky stuff?

Are you serious?

Yuuup. I made a comment about it earlier. One of the players said something about it only being one person and they shouldn't be able to affect the rest of the program.

ESPN has been pushing the underdog narrative for them all year. It's so gross.

Yuuup. I made a comment about it earlier. One of the players said something about it only being on person and they shouldn't be able to affect the rest of the program.

What the FUCK.

This is why they went right back to playing football, because INSTITUTIONAL CHILD ABUSE was not enough to make people go "no, no more sports for you".

Turning fucking child rape into an underdog story that's DISGUSTING.

Velcro Fly

ESPN talked about Penn St. football like they were the victim of Sandusky

It was gross and horrible and I can't imagine anyone who has experienced anything similar not being completely ill hearing about how cathartic it is for the institution that covered for a child rapist to return to national prominence in fucking football.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ah yeah, the penn state/ohio state game. The warning sign of how bad Ohio State was. Something like 6 sacks and numerous pressures put on Ohio State...

It was gross and horrible and I can't imagine anyone who has experienced anything similar not being completely ill hearing about how cathartic it is for the institution that covered for a child rapist to return to national prominence in fucking football.

Yeah it's gross enough that they use it as a recruiting tool, but to make it into your rallying cry for a season run?

Hell no, go USC, beat their teeth in.

Ourobolus

Banned

I must have missed that, but that's fucked up.

The B1G fans making fun of Clemson almost losing a couple games while their whole conference gets railroaded in the postseason are highly amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom