• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
What did Musberger say that he was trying to dig himself out of? I heard the "apology" but not what apparently got everyone all hot and bothered.

regardless of what most people think about Mixon, he's a good ass football player.

That's pretty much exactly what most people think about him. It's the entire reason he got away with what he did.

If a 3-star did what he did before he ever even put on pads in practice he doesn't get "punished" with a redshirt, he plays two years at a JUCO at best.

K.Sabot

was kinda hoping this would be a good game, but for some reason 8-4 auburn was ranked #14 this year.

why couldn't ou play usc or something.

Gragen

OU has won 9 in a row. OU has scored more against Auburn than any other team this year. What a shitty team OU is.

I think OU is going to be a contender next year.

K.Sabot

OU is like 4-0 against SEC teams in the past few years.

please god don't overrate them next year, that's what kills them every time.

he sounded almost sarcastic there

Its hard to tell with the old man anymore. I'm sure he wishes those inappropriate comments towards AJ McCarron's girl were dismissed as sarcasm.

OU has won 9 in a row. OU has scored more against Auburn than any other team this year. What a shitty team OU is.

I think OU is going to be a contender next year.

If they Baylor'd their non conference schedule and played easy opponents they would have been a playoff team this year lol.

squicken

People get tired of the same old same old. And Stoops hasn't won as many big games as he should have. Westbrook and Mixon haven't helped

But it's been a remarkable coaching tenure. I think Herman is going to turn Texas into a juggernaut, so this might be his last year at the top

Gragen

People get tired of the same old same old. And Stoops hasn't won as many big games as he should have. Westbrook and Mixon haven't helped

But it's been a remarkable coaching tenure. I think Herman is going to turn Texas into a juggernaut, so this might be his last year at the top

It won't be next year. OU is bringing back a hell of an offense.

7e3.jpg

But I thought Strong was a homerun hire so my optimism is extremely cautious

ryseing

was kinda hoping this would be a good game, but for some reason 8-4 auburn was ranked #14 this year.

why couldn't ou play usc or something.

Sugar Bowl is an autobid- goes to the highest ranked SEC team that doesn't make the playoff.

Of course the SEC was hot garbage this year with the exception of Bama, so we got a late era Big East situation.

is Musberger employed by the SEC or ESPN? Thought it was weird when he said "How Dare they mock OUR conference"

He's on the SEC Network primarily so yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom