• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

His knees weren't down. His whole body was like 18 inches off the ground. Unless he lunged knees first into the ground before extending like no person ever.

Fucking ND refs every week.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
He was definitely in. I couldn't tell if his knee was down, though.

It was pretty obvious.
B6IjjczCQAAenL8.jpg:large

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
2 completions to a tight end in ONE game from LSU? Is this real life!?

Welp, there's our typical offense.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Anthony Jennings, probably the worst QB in the NCAA.

Did you watch Texas last night?

You didn't see Texas last night did you?

Just looked up the season stats for Jennings and Swoopes. Jennings has about a thousand fewer yards (2409 to 1460), his completion percentage is almost 10 points lower (58.3% to 48.8%), and his QB rating is slightly lower (116.5 to 115.3). Swoopes has the worse yards per attempt (6.27 to 6.85) and TD/INT ratio (1.43 to 1.18) and also has his yardage stats "padded" by not sharing any real time with other QBs this season like Jennings did.

Whoever wins, they both lose.

:jnc SEC SEC SEC

Pac-12 is the last undefeated conference :O

Also, I had LSU with my highest possible confidence pick. Goddamn corndog mother fuckers!

Les fucking Miles fucking it up for dat conference pride once more. Boo that man. Notre Dame had a backup QB!

On a somewhat related note, has anyone else noticed the rows upon rows of empty seats at every bowl game? Attendance seems much lower than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom