• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
11W: While you were sleeping, Ohio State fans violated Alabama's Bear Bryant and Nick Saban statues

eZdUd4a.jpg

I thought about putting my Duke hat on the Wallace Wade statue when we visited BDS in September. I don't think it would have pissed of the Bama fans too badly

bachikarn

I mean, the SEC West was pretty good, but they were overrated like crazy. Some ESPN and pollsters made it seem like the top 5 teams in the country were from the West. lol yeah right

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I mean, the SEC West was pretty good, but they were overrated like crazy. Some ESPN and pollsters made it seem like the top 5 teams in the country were from the West. lol yeah right

They probably were the best division in the country, but classically overrated. Barely fall on a loss, rise 7 spots on a win.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Threeballz Principle took 50 minutes too long to get here.

Alabama > WVU > Baylor > TCU ( > Ole Miss > Alabama)

Kevtones

Zero yard INT return lol.

Also, TCU has done more taunting in this game than I've seen in a long time. Surprised no penalties have been called.

tokkun

Ole Miss beat Bama
TCU is beating Ole Miss

TCU > Bama

Ole Miss > Bama
Arkansas > Ole Miss
Missouri > Arkansas
Indiana > Missouri
Bowling Green > Indiana
Western Kentucky > Bowling Green
UAB > Western Kentucky

Therefore Alabama's football program should be disbanded. Q.E.D.

Lonestar

I will reiterate, Ole Miss was done when Treadwell was Broken.

Ole Miss' defense is doing all it can to not be embarrassed by both TCU and Ole Miss' Offense.

But it is unavoidable.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
How did Alabama lose to this piece of shit team?
As Lonestar has alluded to, Auburn broke their offense. Despite the score, their defense has been playing well, they've just had absolutely no help from their offense.

andycapps

As Lonestar has alluded to, Auburn broke their offense. Despite the score, their defense has been playing well, they've just had absolutely no help from their offense.

Their offensive line might as well be statues right now. I really don't understand what's wrong with them.

Oh Tunsil, I wonder how his girlfriend is enjoying her scholarship.

Lonestar

Ole Miss in trouble of having more offensive yards than Texas.

Alabama lost because Bo went Stephen Garcia/Tyler Knight and had Joe Montana Nights, instead of doing this.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom