• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

just got to work and looking at the gamecast.

looks like TAM are on top, whats happening to SoCar?

Aggy's offensive line is nasty. That's the story on that side of the ball. Seems like Dylan Thompson has the jitters. I wouldn't write off the Cocks yet. They might take a while to get going, but it'll happen when you least expect it.

(THU) Texas A&M @ South Carolina by X late
(THU) Boise State @ Ole Miss by 7
(THU) Rutgers @ Washington State by 4
(FRI) Colorado State vs Colorado by 7
Penn State vs UCF by 10
West Virginia vs Alabama by 28
California @ Northwestern by 14
Clemson @ Georgia by 4
[Fresno State @ USC by 18
Florida State vs Oklahoma State by 21
Wisconsin vs LSU by 10
(MON) Miami @ Louisville by 4

-ACC:FSU
Coastal: Virginia Tech
Atlantic: FSU

-B1G: Michigan State
East: Michigan State
West: Wisconsin

-Big 12: Oklahoma

-American: UCF

-Pac 12: Stanford
North: Stanford
South: USC

-SEC: Alabama
East: Georgia
West: Alabama

Playoff Semis:
1: Alabama
2: FSU
3: Stanford
4: Michigan State
Finals:
1: Alabama
2: FSU
Champion: Alabama

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Dude look at what you wrote.

I'll give you Mizzou.
I didn't say MSU was a world beater. But I wouldn't say they were "trash," either. MSU was a decent, middle of the pack team last year. You'll notice I took no issue with his characterization of Arkansas, Kentucky, and Vandy as trash teams. Though, I do think that Vandy was another decent team last year.

Gurrry

I didn't say MSU was a world beater. But I wouldn't say they were "trash," either. MSU was a decent, middle of the pack team last year. You'll notice I took no issue with his characterization of Arkansas, Kentucky, and Vandy as trash teams. Though, I do think that Vandy was another decent team last year.

Youre right about mizzou.

Even though Franklin didnt play that game and they lost to Mauk.. But he seems decent in his limited playing time..

pxleyes

Banned
Got goosebumps over the crowd shot after the TD. Not even my team, but I'm just so pumped to have the spectacle of college football back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom