• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
What's wrong with what I said?

I'm just joshing with ya :p but Glasgow is in Scotland, Dublin (where the game is) in Ireland is on a whole different island, not sure if a train goes there, pretty sure you can't drive there, and I think the travel price to Dublin would be greater than to Glasgow.

squicken

Hill looking good. Spatival is an awesome OC. Gets guys open and gives Hill easy throws. Not sure how good SCAR really is, though

andycapps

I'm just joshing with ya :p but Glasgow is in Scotland, Dublin (where the game is) in Ireland is on a whole different island, not sure if a train goes there, pretty sure you can't drive there, and I think the travel price to Dublin would be greater than to Glasgow.
:jnc oh shit, haha. I get the cities in Scotland and Ireland confused.

The problem with South Carolina is that they can't figure out how to stop Aggy once. Their offense is doing well on big plays.

Kacar

Excited to see J.T. Play This Saturday?
Very much so, the news out of camp is so positive that I'm not worried, but I assume its always like that in these situations. I've seen a couple news outlets predicting us to lose and I just kinda don't see it.

I'm way more excited for the VT game since its the first home game I'll have ever gone to(I live in Tennessee), so hype.

StoopKid

864868964.gif

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Saban's eating a Little Debbie, smirking, and saying "yeah, but at least your golf game's improved, Steve."

Arkos

Did I tell you how many Rhodes Scholars we have at Georgia?

Cowherd was bitching the other day about academic standards at major football programs, and he literally said something to the effect of "You're not seeing any Rhodes scholars from ... Florida State ..." And I'm like uhhhh

Very much so, the news out of camp is so positive that I'm not worried, but I assume its always like that in these situations. I've seen a couple news outlets predicting us to lose and I just kinda don't see it.

I'm way more excited for the VT game since its the first home game I'll have ever gone to(I live in Tennessee), so hype.
Sounds awesome. Have fun and get some tailgating in!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Missed most of the fireworks. So, what's karerliner's problem? Not enough pressure and stick with zone coverages, leaving guys open for hill to pick apart? That's what I glanced on that last drive.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Missed most of the fireworks. So, what's karerliner's problem? Not enough pressure and stick with zone coverages, leaving guys open for hill to pick apart? That's what I glanced on that last drive.
Conditioning as well. Their D was gassed halfway through the second quarter.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

A&M has beastly o line even without Jake Matthews. Add the fact that Lina as no Clowny, and it is ugly.

Arkos

Their whole secondary seems overmatched. They're trying to stay with their man while their man is busy catching the football. They just look really confused

impirius

Very little Carolina pressure up front (running a 3-4 this season due to thin DL)
Carolina zone defense is getting completely gutted with slants
Time of possession is lopsided, exacerbating the first two issues
Thompson is way off, especially on 10-15 yard passes
TAMU defensive line is bottling up the run (biggest shock IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom