• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.
(THU) Texas A&M @ South Carolina by missed...seriously hate thursday games
(THU) Boise State @ Ole Miss by 4
(THU) Rutgers @ Washington State by 7
(FRI) Colorado State vs Colorado by 4

C4Lukins

I have to admit, I really like the coverage so far for this game on the SEC network. I wish the Longhorn network was the Big 12 network. The amount of focus on the crowd and pregame stuff is so much better then you get on typical nationally televised games.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Seals-Jones is looking beastly

Edit: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT TACKLE MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT??!

andycapps

Brit just love american football so much, it helps I play it at uni
That's awesome. I'd be curious to hear the state of it is over there. And I understand it's a decent sized country, but are you going to the Penn State and UCF game on Saturday?

Dylan Thompson isn't looking good. I wasn't sold on him before the season and he's not inspiring confidence so far.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
If the refs can hit the guilty player with the flag when they throw it, it should automatically be 5 more yards added to the penalty.

MrJames

Nice Driskel impression of running out of bounds 5 yards behind the line scrimmage instead of throwing the ball away.

That's awesome. I'd be curious to hear the state of it is over there. And I understand it's a decent sized country, but are you going to the Penn State and UCF game on Saturday?

Dylan Thompson isn't looking good. I wasn't sold on him before the season and he's not inspiring confidence so far.

Its not too bad some unis give scholarships to Americans to do their masters, so players improve then there's senior football but that's another story. Not going to the Penn state game that's in Ireland and I live in London

andycapps

Its not too bad some unis give scholarships to Americans to do their masters, so players improve then there's senior football but that's another story. Not going to the Penn state game that's in Ireland and I live in London
Gotcha, I didn't know if it was possible to take a train up to there or not. Looks like one runs from London to Glasgow for 45 pounds. That seems damn cheap for something that would take 7 hours to get to by car.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Gotcha, I didn't know if it was possible to take a train up to there or not. Looks like one runs from London to Glasgow for 45 pounds. That seems damn cheap for something that would take 7 hours to get to by car.

There are so many things wrong with this post. But hey, what do you expect from a Georgia grad :p

Glasgow is in Scotland you have to fly or get a ferry to ireland

There are so many things wrong with this post. But hey, what do you expect from a Georgia grad :p

Loool can't blame him he's not familiar with the UK. What's wrong with Georgia the falcons are funny on hard knocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom