• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Lukins

Missed most of the fireworks. So, what's karerliner's problem? Not enough pressure and stick with zone coverages, leaving guys open for hill to pick apart? That's what I glanced on that last drive.

Basically yes. They are not covering well on short passes, and then are giving up yards after the completion. Also they are not getting a lot of pressure on the ATM quarterback, but ATM is doing a good job of getting rid of the ball quickly. On offense Carolina has some big plays, but they are having trouble moving the ball for first downs. A bad job of keeping drives alive. So the offense is either scoring super quickly or giving it up on downs super quickly, and their defense has become exhausted.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I guess you could say the Cocks D is too soft.

high_five_stephen_colbert.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Surprised that we did better vs Aggie than SCAR is but maybe Aggie is a much better team than they were last year.

This Boise St/Ole Miss game is entertaining though.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Yikes. Maybe it'll be one of those years (you know, the kind that Carolina is used to having)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom