• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-sequitur, why is WatchESPN not completely on demand? Bright House fucked up my recording of the Spurrier doc and now I have to wait until it airs again. Like I'm some kind of animal. From 1999.

Subitai

Why yes, the taste of my USCe friend's disappointment was quite sweet.
Usually that taste is salty, so that's why I asked.

Yeah, it is both.

It would be a good answer to a tricky riddle like, "What is something you can't eat, but has the delicious flavors of saltiness and sweetness at the same time to many?"

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Your constant jabs at UCF have made him snap. When you prefer to eat at Golden Corral, over anywhere save maybe a dumpster or a toilet, something has broken in your brain.
And then to just run down cheerwine like that... I don't know, man. I just don't know.

What about the Duncan Donuts?
Stale donuts. Horrible. Publix and Krispy Kreme blow them away.

Your constant jabs at UCF have made him snap. When you prefer to eat at Golden Corral, over anywhere save maybe a dumpster or a toilet, something has broken in your brain.
I live across the street from Golden Corral. I've never been there. I have been to a Ponderosa Steakhouse, though. Sometimes the shitty tourist International Drive Orlando places just get the people going.

Subitai

I've never eaten there before. Is this because you get what you pay for?

Sadly, there is one about to be finished where I live. It is the first one in and around my town.

Sadly, there is one about to be finished where I live. It is the first one in and around my town.

Eating at Golden Corral hollows out your soul and will cause you to blow an O-ring before you can get to a toilet.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Its generic buffet style food, and (IMHO) its hard not to eat there and feel like a fat wasteful asshole. I would eat at GC over K&W cafeteria....and thats about it.

Coffee in general sucks and I rarely ever drink it.
But most anything coffee-wise is good from DD when you douse it in sugar and cream.

Mre is right, you have problems

I think he's realized UCF fan will always be your enemy so he's just gone full heel.
I have nothing against mre and Bama. I get the angst, though. FTU Citronauts lead the all time series over Bama.
Why the fuck is Publix so good at everything when every other grocery store is so bad at everything?
I don't get it. I almost sometimes feel stupid for not working there anymore. I could be a goddamn rich manager now. Good on the employer and consumer side. Their donuts aren't better than KK, though.
so i go away for the off season and everyone goes from "UCF is the lovable underdog" to "nobody loves you UCF, go home!"
The 1% like to keep the people down.

Edit: Coffee is really bad, though. It's hot and bitter. Give me a Monster any day if I really need to wake myself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom