• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosDaddie

Banned
GAF Pick'em Week 1 Games
(all games Saturday unless otherwise marked)

(THU) Texas A&M @ South Carolina by 7
(THU) Boise State @ Ole Miss by 3
(THU) Rutgers @ Washington State by 10
(FRI) Colorado State vs Colorado by 4
Penn State vs UCF by 3
West Virginia vs Alabama by 17
California @ Northwestern by 3
Clemson @ Georgia by 7
Fresno State @ USC by 10
Florida State vs Oklahoma State by 17
Wisconsin vs LSU by 13
(MON) Miami @ Louisville by 9

yeah, I missed the first 2 games. fuck it

ag-my001

Did anyone pick the margin for the 1st game?

If so, please share your insight.
I had considered going bigger on A&M, mostly for being a homer, partly because of SCAR's unproven offense. Kept it low because I figured the Aggie defense would still suck.

Well SC, the nightmare is over. You had better hope that the team is ready for East Carolina next week. Cause that could turn into a whole different kind of nightmare if you lose that one.

Aesius

It's unfortunate that we have no QB cause our receivers would run wild on Carolina as it stands right now. Too bad they will never get the ball.

Lol, Worley will be decent this year. He'll throw for at least 2,000 yards and 16-17 TDs IMO.

Subitai

I had considered going bigger on A&M, mostly for being a homer, partly because of SCAR's unproven offense. Kept it low because I figured the Aggie defense would still suck.
Anything else? Eh, I'll take it. This is a road game for your first game. That'd be enough reservation for me, even with your extra knowledge.

Wonder if this will sort of happen again at another game this weekend.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well he did get them a little punt room. Which for a rookie punter can't hurt. Although, damn, long ass punt.

They converted a 1st down with 45 seconds left and Boise St had only 2 TOs. The punter doesn't see the field if you just run the ball. BOception has already thrown 3 picks, and a short field the other way? Not smart.

That was an awesome punt though

Limedust

Freeze is literally the last SEC coach I would trust for in-game coaching. Ole Miss seems to win in spite of his gameday decision-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom