• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

If A&M can keep opponents under 30 this year it's going to be a great season. Already worried about OC leaving hahaha

I do wonder if 29 is still too young for a college HC gig

impirius

18 game home win streak snapped
14 year opening game win streak snapped
stupid cat ate my Bojangle's biscuit
uuuuuuuuuuuugh

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just realized with no Tebow, Honey Badger, Clowney or Johnny Football, this season is going to be so much more enjoyable in terms of commentary.

They converted a 1st down with 45 seconds left and Boise St had only 2 TOs. The punter doesn't see the field if you just run the ball. BOception has already thrown 3 picks, and a short field the other way? Not smart.

That was an awesome punt though

Ah, thought they had three TOs

Yup, can you imagine what they'll be able to do in the super conservative NFL? This shit will revolutionize the league when it hits them.

I don't think aTm is doing anything that Philly or New England aren't doing already. But maybe I need to analyze them more closely.

I just realized with no Tebow, Honey Badger, Clowney or Johnny Football, this season is going to be so much more enjoyable in terms of commentary.

The media will invent a new star eventually. I mean we still have Cap'n Publix.

andycapps

Well SC, the nightmare is over. You had better hope that the team is ready for East Carolina next week. Cause that could turn into a whole different kind of nightmare if you lose that one.

Not sure if it's true, but I saw someone tweet that East Carolina runs a similar offense to what Aggy runs, and that they have a good QB.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Probably because their coach is racist. That's what I heard anyway.

Semi-unrelated: I would love to watch a Bob Jones University football team get stomped on. I think they'd be required by their own by-laws to actually hire a racist. Don't quote me on that, but I'm 99.9% they'd hire one anyways.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Just get a Hardee's patented SEC approved fried bologna and Velveeta hand crafted biscuit sandwich.
This is why nobody wants UCF around. UCF is like that awkward guy at a party that walks up to a small group having a conversation, says something inane and just kind of makes everyone uncomfortable.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Are you on your way to the pet cemetary now?

StephenKingPetSematary.jpg

I find it hilaaaaaaarious how A&M has had more success in two seasons in the SEC than they basically ever had before, ever.

Also, OK Rutgers - rooting for you dudes.

jjasper

Lol, Worley will be decent this year. He'll throw for at least 2,000 yards and 16-17 TDs IMO.
It really isn't all on Worley. He has a peashooter for an arm for sure but I more concerned that he can't really move and isnt gonna have to throw with the new line.

For the record I like Worley even with his weaknesses.

This is why nobody wants UCF around. UCF is like that awkward guy at a party that walks up to a small group having a conversation, says something inane and just kind of makes everyone uncomfortable.
I don't understand. Someone presented a problem and I offered a solution. A biscuit was lost from Bojangles and Hardee's was the next best thing. This exact sandwich was also advertised during the SEC Network's feature presentation USC vs Aggie.

This continual assault against the defending Big XII champs and largest university in the country excluding Arizona St is puzzling.

Or if they'd just stayed in the Big 12.

That's the only sad thing about getting them in the SEC. We can't see the UT destruction and subsequent meltdown.

I don't understand. Someone presented a problem and I offered a solution. A biscuit was lost from Bojangles and Hardee's was the next best thing. This exact sandwich was also advertised during the SEC Network's feature presentation USC vs Aggie.

This continual assault against the defending Big XII champs and largest university in the country excluding Arizona St is puzzling.

You shut your damn mouth, sir. We all know Chick-Fil-A biscuits are next in line if a Bojangles biscuit is violated.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

Let's assume that there exists infinite realities each just slightly different from the others in some way. Even in this world of infinite possibilities, you will not find a reality where Hardee's is "the next best thing" to Bojangles.

jjasper

Clearly the answer to back up biscuit to bonjangles is chickfila

PS Bonjangles needs to manifest destiny it's ass westward now.

Let's assume that there exists infinite realities each just slightly different from the others in some way. Even in this world of infinite possibilities, you will not find a reality where Hardee's is "the next best thing" to Bojangles.
Paris Hilton disagrees. I'm sorry you can't win this case.

Bojangles sucks, btw. Rather eat at Golden Corral.

What's the deal with that pointless 1970s microphone? And the heat lamp food?

Cheerwine fucking sucks also. Just like CFA's grilled chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom