• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxleyes

Banned
I know, but should they?
If we win out, we are in the playoffs. Honestly it will work itself out. No beed to fret about Florida. Of all the teams with possible playoff berths that may not deserve one, Florida has the truest of tests to get there. If Florida wins out then we absolutely deserve a spot.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
If we win out, we are in the playoffs. Honestly it will work itself out. No beed to fret about Florida. Of all the teams with possible playoff berths that may not deserve one, Florida has the truest of tests to get there. If Florida wins out then we absolutely deserve a spot.

Only if Bama is in the SEC championship.

andycapps

UGA plays Georgia Southern at 7. This is the same team that Saban said this week "went through our ass like shit through a tin horn."

@SethEmersonAJC: Georgia Southern beat The Citadel, 48-13, on Sep. 19.

Bosa my bae.

Who would ever be dumb enough to get mad at that beast of a player. Whoever would say something shit about him is a dumb ass.

I mean I guess, but it would feel dirty. No doubt about that.

andycapps

And they are an optionteam arent they?
Triple option supposedly but they're closer to Auburn's offense. But yeah, RIP to our DL's knees playing them and GT next week.

Posted yet?

jNmI1Zsh.jpg

MMmm, yes Agent Carter. :Totally off topic but I love that show.

So, what's our next play call?

QB keep?

Or

Completely ineffective QB keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom