• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What interesting and unique play calling by Ohio State here. I can see that the coaching staff has figured out how to best utilize the talent on the field.

I've decided to skip the pills this week. I'm going to liquor.

Sweet, sweet delicious alcohol.

Is it over yet? Please let it be over.

HeySeuss

What interesting and unique play calling by Ohio State here. I can see that the coaching staff has figured out how to best utilize the talent on the field.

That was just a feeling out possession. Sparty probably won't do much with a backup qb. Our defense can handle it.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Gators are going to have at least two quarters next week to do whatever they want against us. We warm up super slow.

andycapps

I hate how when a white football player is mentioned they talk about how great an effort he gave or what a great motor they have. Condescending attitude. Same crap as when they mention a black player is "articulate."

That was just a feeling out possession. Sparty probably won't do much with a backup qb. Our defense can handle it.

I agree.

I have complete faith in our Luke Fickle coached defense to be able to handle any and all plays thrown against them.

That was an interesting take on tackling on first down.

Alright, the good guys got a stop. Gotta punt.

Let's get it.

I swear to god if Marshall fucks this kick up I will fucking lose my shit

Silkworm

Should UF be in the playoff hunt even if they win their next two games? I'm not sure.
Don't worry about it. It won't happen, unless they beat FSU and Bama and after today, I don't have any confidence that will happen. Still Gators improved to 10-1 on the season. I was hoping for 6 wins to get to a bowl game. Gators are far ahead of my expectations as far as record goes. Offense needs to improve however for next year and I'm not sure how that will shake out with Grier suspended until the middle of next season.

I've never heard a ref call after a targeting call, we don't have the number and we'll see on replay.

Basically we saw targeting happened, but we don't know who did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom