• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam, if you wanna feel better. Look at the picture of Bill with Zeke.. I saw that and I thought that you'd love it

That's awesome! Nothing like getting your picture taken with a freaky sex pervert.

And Bill was there too.

Buh-bum-crash.

I'm too nervous to be funny. I'd lose my shit if I met President Clinton. Love that pic!

Does Penn State not know you're allowed to score a touch down? Or do their sanctions prevent them from doing that?

That's awesome! Nothing like getting your picture taken with a freaky sex pervert.

And Bill was there too.

Buh-bum-crash.

I'm too nervous to be funny. I'd lose my shit if I met President Clinton. Love that pic!

Does Penn State not know you're allowed to score a touch down? Or do their sanctions prevent them from doing that?

Adam, borrow some painkillers from your mom. We need your wit.

I think we've just about reached conference parity in CFB this year.

I don't think any conference is dramatically better or worse than any of the others.

Maybe the ACC. But that's about it.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What are these announcers smoking? Of course FAU is going to knell it, no way in hell are they going to risk a turnover for a chance to drive it 90+ yards in 1 minute against this D.

ryan-ts

Looks like a W for Michigan. Take care of business buckeyes so Michigan can beat you and go to the Big Ten title game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom