• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
How'd the linesman miss that.. it ain't raining that hard to obscure his vision.

He was a good 6" inbounds.

NervousXtian

I'm still not sure how the ball didn't cross the goal and they placed it that far back.. strange call.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
They actually went with the "well, his arm carried the ball outside the pylon the entire time" nonsense...

Oh well, TD anyway, though fuck the BIG for 100% shotgun. QB SNEAK TAT SUMBITCH

NervousXtian

They actually went with the "well, his arm carried the ball outside the pylon the entire time" nonsense...

Oh well, TD anyway, though fuck the BIG for 100% shotgun. QB SNEAK TAT SUMBITCH

I've never seen it called that way in my life... with the shitty way they called it, how many fade routes in the endzone would not be a TD as the ball was "out of bounds" when being caught.

They only showed the goal line view once but I think that was the most clear showing he was out of bounds/hit the pylon before the ball crossed the goal line.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yall have never seen a player try to touch the pylon with the ball? You could just dive out of bounds towards the end zone if the out of bounds counted.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yall have never seen a player try to touch the pylon with the ball? You could just dive out of bounds towards the end zone if the out of bounds counted.

Only because it's the nearest thing to hit, and they had no chance of actually putting feet inside the endzone like that guy did.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I've said it before but Turpin is Jakeem Grant 2.0. He's going to be aggravating a lot of Big XII fans for the next 3 years.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing they got that timeout in because that may have been the worst QB sneak I've ever seen, and I've been watching Texas Tech's garbage QB sneaks since Leach came to Lubbock 15 years ago.

squicken

giphyjssna.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
My WatchESPN stream is literally like 5 minutes behind. I still haven't seen the previously mentioned timeout.

Watching this thread is like seeing the future.

NervousXtian

Dude froze there, wow.. you can't hesitate on a 4th and 1.. just hit it.

Crazy conditions on that game..

Top Bottom