• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

squicken

It is an awful year to be needing to draft a QB. Sackenberg and Goff are gonna be first rounders.

I wonder how much of this is draftniks being a little out of the loop. I've also read that there won't be a first round QB. Haven't seen much of most of the guys so I have no strong opinion, but Hogan and Cook don't look like anything special

can't be worse than 2013. Manuel, Barkley and possible worst of all, Geno Smith. The Trifecta

Barkley in the fourth seems acceptable, but the others were bad. Wasn't that also the year Ponder got picked?

I wonder how much of this is draftniks being a little out of the loop. I've also read that there won't be a first round QB. Haven't seen much of most of the guys so I have no strong opinion, but Hogan and Cook don't look like anything special

Well I think the draftniks also tend to hype up anyone with a half decent arm who doesn't play in a run based spread.

Auteezy

Banned
Barkley in the fourth seems acceptable, but the others were bad. Wasn't that also the year Ponder got picked?

ponder was 2011. If barkley declared in 2012 some poor team would have blown a top 20 pick on him ROFL. Maybe even top 10

and I bet this usc game is over... Man we had a run!

AntoneM

They play more defense in the ACC at least compared to the PAC and BIG XII.

Wow, just no. Seriously.

I'll accept that the Big 12 and the Pac 12 have the most advanced offenses in the country, that doesn't mean the defenses are bad. I'll take the Utah or Stanford D over any D in the ACC.

cdyhybrid

Wow, just no. Seriously.

I'll accept that the Big 12 and the Pac 12 have the most advanced offenses in the country, that doesn't mean the defenses are bad. I'll take the Utah or Stanford D over any D in the ACC.
And they aren't even the best defenses in the conference 😜

Auteezy

Banned
juju's stiff arms this game have been brutal, he's mad

ROFL KESSLER RUNS IT IN

also I don't get the Goff hype. He isn't very accurate, he has a weak arm, he just has decent reads.

Hogan is terrible and not projected to be drafted in the first few rounds. Cook, Goff and Hackenberg are the top prospects.

And Paxton Lynch of Memphis.

Top Bottom