• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Henry is the front runner because of east coast exposure. A person with McCaffrey's stats would be a runaway winner if he played in an east coast time zone or didn't play for Stanford.

Except he wouldn't get the stats he would in the BIG, SEC, and ACC.. Probably in the BIG XII

Henry deserves it.. And the "exposure" comment is crap.. If so, How come Reggie Bush won? Or Mariotta won? Hmm?

CVgqVi_WsAAED67.png:small

https://twitter.com/celebrityhottub/status/673334709196218368

Except he wouldn't get the stats he would in the BIG, SEC, and ACC.. Probably in the BIG.

Henry deserves it.. And the "exposure" comment is crap.. If so, How come Reggie Bush won? Or Mariotta won? Hmm?

USC and Oregon were on prime time a LOT when those dudes were Heisman candidates.

Except he wouldn't get the stats he would in the BIG, SEC, and ACC.. Probably in the BIG.

Again, that's why I included Stanford. Nobody on the east coast pays attention to teams other than USC and Oregon.

Saying he wouldn't get those yards is nonsense. Henry wouldn't get his yards or TDs in the Pac-12. Yay, what progress we've made.

but if he didn't play for stanford would he have those stats?
Again, what a nonsense argument. Would Henry have those yards if he didn't play for Alabama?

Are you guys trying to say that Stanford perennially outrecruits Alabama or something?

Auteezy

Banned
Except he wouldn't get the stats he would in the BIG, SEC, and ACC.. Probably in the BIG XII

Reggie Bush legitimately hurdled over people like it was nothing. And there is no denying that Stanford gets less exposure than east coast schools. USC is really the only west-coast school that gets east-coast exposure.

Also the SC comeback is fucking real!

Again, that's why I included Stanford. Nobody on the east coast pays attention to teams other than USC and Oregon.

Saying he wouldn't get those yards is nonsense. Henry wouldn't get his yards or TDs in the Pac-12. Yay, what progress we've made.

Henry would probably run for 250 yards every game against Pac-12 defenses. He's just that talented. That mix of size and speed is just too good.

On the flip side, I don't see McCaffrey matching Henry's performance against Florida today. That defense is unlike anything in the Pac-12.

Unfortunately I think SEC fatigue (even though the Heisman and NC have eluded the league for a couple of years now) will keep Henry out this time around.

I think he deserves it. The dude is statistically the best RB in SEC history and even in a down year like 2015 I think the competition is stiffer than any other league. Just look at the SEC West records outside of poor Auburn.

Auteezy

Banned
USC agaisnt Bama is guna be sooooo sick next year. Finally a chance to shut all the SEC fanboys up

Smith-Schuster has invoked beast mode

Meier

Henry is the front runner because of east coast exposure. A person with McCaffrey's stats would be a runaway winner if he played in an east coast time zone or didn't play for Stanford.
Henry is the frontrunner because the media fellates the SEC. Dalvin Cook is clearly better than him and the top RB in the country.

With that being said, both he and McCaffrey are hamstrung by 2 losses. Henry will win it since Bama will be in the playoff.

Meier

Huge Clemson fan bit I agree on Dabo. I hate that guy.

That said, Clemson is trying so damn hard to Clempsoning it. :(
Meh. Just noticed I left the e off loathe and you quoted me seconds before I edited it. *shakes fist*

Dabo is just a horrible person. So whiny and is frequently a total asshole to his players. No surprise he talked shit about the punter at the HT interview.

Top Bottom