• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Obligatory Tennesseessee poster family

eoUAfgWh.jpg

What makes you such a FSU fan today?

Clemson should not be number one. I always pull for the team that's the lower rank, depending upon who they are playing. A Clemson loss helps Ohio State.

Plus, historically, I have liked the Seminoles. My mom still loves them. I just hate Jimbob. I also hated Jameis.

It fucking amazes me that Arkansas's offensive line is bigger than most NFL lines. Absolutely incredible. All are gonna be starting pros in the next three years.

ag-my001

Almost went with the Sun Devils on yahoo, but Wazzu has been looking good this year.

Glad I talked myself into only putting 3 on Wazzu.

PAC-12: Who knows this week.

Jonm1010

Banned
God, I love LSU-Bama week. As someone who lives in Austin and a Michigan fan, it's right up there in my opinion as the funnest game of the year.

What's the consensus here? It's in Tuscaloosa, but LSU's offensive line (and their supporting cast of runningbacks) is amazing.

As an LSU fan I'm worried. We build our teams in a way that basically plays right into the hands of what Bama does best. And we tend to play our matchups trying to overpower them in those areas they excel at. That and Saban is a superior coach.

I think we honestly have the better team and I'm cautiously optimistic but if our secondary gives up one or two big plays like they tend to do, it could be all she wrote.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Welp Carolina's defense is nothing if not consistent
ly horrible

Draxal

Just can't watch 4 quarters of Big 12 football anymore. It's a joke how bad defense is. Last 5 minutes is enough

Eh, defense has always been this bad, the offensive systems now realize how turnover in the secondary and just attacks it.

So many good offensive coaches came from the 12.

Oozer3993

The Big Ten needs to start assigning actual referees to officiate Michigan games. I'm getting really sick of these homeless men shoved into Foot Locker uniforms calling the games.

squicken

Lol flop

Eh, defense has always been this bad, the offensive systems now realize how turnover in the secondary and just attacks it.

So many good offensive coaches came from the 12.

Yeah I guess it's more appropriate to say that more teams can exploit the bad defenses

Top Bottom