• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Carolina is so bad :( sooo bad. And now our only good player is out of the game. Pffffft

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Clemson keeps exposing our big weaknesses on plays they fail to execute on. Really helps us close up the gaps.

AntoneM

Are you goddamn fucking kidding me Pac 12 refs!?!? Your'e a fucking joke. ASU should join the fucking Big 12.

ASU stops WSU on 4th and five from the 8 yard line. refs call a replay of down due to an inadvertant whistle after forward progression was stopped anyway. on the replay of 4th down WSU gets a TD. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

That's gonna be us tonight at some point in the game... Isn't it adam :(

giphy.gif

Watch your whore mouth!

But yes, probably.

Nialrot

It's funny when you think about Dabo flipping out at a press conference over 'clempsoning' and they just clempsoned pretty hard at end of the first half

Oozer3993

These refs in the Michigan game are absolutely incompetent. Just completely awful. It is astounding how often Michigan has gotten ridiculously screwed by the officials this year.

Lenz44

Banned
I don't get Northern Colorado at all. Get blown out by mid Big Sky Teams, but pull the win against Portland State who beat two FBS programs and almost beat EWU. I'll take the win today, but it is baffling as all get out on what to expect from this team on any given week.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I don't get Northern Colorado at all. Get blown out by mid Big Sky Teams, but pull the win against Portland State who beat two FBS programs and almost beat EWU. I'll take the win today, but it is baffling as all get out on what to expect from this team on any given week.

Big Sky teams are used to the smell of the slaughterhouses. Portland State isn't.

Top Bottom